Hello Wanderlust soul. Welcome to our Shimla Manali Taxi Package From Chandigarh.
Let us give you an overview of the package!
‘The queen of the hills’, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh situated at an altitude of 2159 m above the sea level and is a hugely popular tourist destination in the North region of India.
Being a perfect destination for holidaying, Shimla & Manali has a lot more to explore besides rejoicing its natural wealth.
Adventurers can partake in interesting activities like river rafting, trout fishing, and rock climbing. People looking for a quieter holiday would like to spend time in a comfortable resort or a camp while enjoying the beauty of the place.
After exploring Shimla you will be proceeding to Manali to uncover the specialty of the place. An ideal destination for adventure, and honeymoon, Manali offers you mesmerizing view of the nature at its best.
It may be possible that you have never been to Shimla and Manali. Not a Problem!
We offer you a comfortable Shimla Manali Taxi Service From Chandigarh through the prominent locations in the two hill sites.
Have a look at the specially curated Itinerary below!
Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- Arrive and meet our representative at the Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand and drive to Shimla by the booked vehicle
- Before enjoying the scenic beauty of Himalayas, halt at Pinjore Garden and Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh
- An intermission Timber Trail Resort (on the way) could be possible if time permits while passing through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan.
- In the evening, check in and have light refreshment followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Kufri-Shimla Local Sightseeing
- In the morning after breakfast, go for a full day excursion of Shimla and places around.
- Visit the famous hill spot of Kufri & Himalayan Nature Park followed by bowing at Sankat Mochan Temple.
- You can try horse riding (optional) in the apple orchids near Kufri
- Other prime places of Shimla are Lakkar Bazaar, the Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple and Jhakoo temple.
- Enjoy traditional Himachali, Tibetan or Indian cuisine at different restaurants on the mall road.
Day 3 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Post breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours) - valley of Gods,
- Manali is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage.
- Halt at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Kullu for exploring and capturing mesmerizing pictures.
- The day ends at leisure. Rest in your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point aka Rohtang Pass
- In the morning, proceed for a full day tour to Rohtang Pass after visiting Hadimba Devi Temple.
- The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best on the way to Rohtang pass.
- Enjoy taking a sledge ride down the slopes, & climbing the little snow hills, which might interests you too.
- On descending to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley.
- The magnificent views and natural beauty of the Solang Valley are a never-ending source of delight.
- Also halt at Marhi, Jogni Falls, & Nehru Kund.
- Spend your night at your hotel in Manali.
Day 5 Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- After a tasty breakfast, Check out from Hotel and drive towards Chandigarh on the last day of this tour.
- The cab will drop you at the Chandigarh railway station/airport/bus stand for the further journey.