Thank you for stopping by at this Shimla Manali Package From Chandigarh!
Himachal, with its abode in Himalayas, has always been the favorite getaway on the travel-list of tourists’, for its enriched scenic pleasures and massive lush-greenery, everywhere you see.
The state houses some of the gorgeous hill stations, untouched by the time, retaining their original feel and aura.
Two of the prominent destinations are Shimla & Manali, among many in the state.
Shimla is one of the immensely popular tourist places in North India. The city bestows breathtaking natural scenic pleasures and warmth of local people compels to come back here again and again.
On a similar musical note, Manali walks hand-in-hand with the abounding presence of nature. Manali also gives the chance to uncover the ancient remnants in the forms of old temples, caves and places having a deep connection with the mythological beliefs.
Some of the major tourist destinations in Shimla & Manali include; the old Christ Church, Mall Road (in both towns), Hadimaba temple and many other where tourists flock in huge numbers and enjoy their time.
We suggest you to opt for this 5 Nights 6 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh by car because we want you to embark on an exciting journey.
Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- Arrive and meet us at the Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand.
- While driving towards Shimla, adore the Scenic Himalayas from the window of the cab.
- Stopover on the route at Pinjore Garden and the rope-way at Timber Trail Resort if time consents.
- The cab will also pass through Kalka, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla.
- Arrive at Shimla, check into the hotel and spend the night in the stay.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- Post Breakfast, visit the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, the Indian Institute of advanced Studies, Army Museum, and Jakhoo temple.
- In the evening, explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited.
- Walk around the Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc.
- Enjoy shopping and dine at the best restaurants on the mall road.
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- After Breakfast, visit the famous picnic spots near Shimla which include, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra.
- Enjoy a horse/Yak ride and see Himalayan national park at Kufri.
- Take a tour of the orchards at Mashobra,
- Last but not least, visit the famous Golf course and peruse with Jungle walks in Naldehra.
- By late evening, come back to Shimla for the overnight stay at your hotel
Day 4 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from the stay in Shimla & drive to God’s town,
- Halt at Pandoh Dam, Sundar nagar Lake and Kullu which are a few intriguing tourist places on the way
- Reach the town by late evening and spend the rest of the night at leisure in the hotel in Manali.
Day 5 Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Early in the morning proceed for full day excursion to Rohtang Pass & solang valley
- You may start the above after visiting Hadimba Devi temple.
- The beauty of the mountains and pine forests can be seen at their best on the way to Rohtang pass.
- After enjoying this snowy heaven, indulge in a Paragliding, zorbing and other fun activities at Solang Valley
- On the descent to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Nehru Kund.
- The day would end through a night stay in Manali.
Day 6 Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- After breakfast drive towards Chandigarh on your final day of Shimla Manali Trip.
- You’ll be dropped at Chandigarh railway station/airport/bus stand.