Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Manikaran - Chandigarh
Are you looking for a comfortable Shimla Manali Taxi Tour Service From Chandigarh?
Then you have come to the right place!
Shimla is a lovely city which used to be the summer capital of British India. Surrounded by the majestic hills and thick forests, Shimla is known for its breathtaking charm and superiority. Encircled by the groves pine and deodar trees, Shimla is the home of ancient temples and religious places.
The tour cascades to another tranquil hill site in the lap of the Himachal state, which is equally appreciative. Housed with cultural heritage and scenic beauty in and nearby, Manali lures a plethora of travelers all around the year.
Abounded with attractions that captivate visitors, Rohtang Pass has to come on the top of the list of places to be visited on a trip to Manali. Many adventurers come here to thrill themselves through partaking in snowy sports, while others are happily startled staring at the fairy land.
Well-known to be a honeymooner’s paradise, the town is the destination for couple’s to start their new beginning amidst the imperative serenity.
Scroll down to have a glimpse of the itinerary and, thereafter, book the Shimla Manali Tour Package.
Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- After arrival at the Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand, meet our representative waiting for you.
- Thereafter, drive to Shimla by an exclusive vehicle, covering a distance of 130 Kilometers from Chandigarh.
- Enjoy the Picturesque Himalayas and, on the way, stopover at beautiful Pinjore Garden and Mansa Devi Temple near Chandigarh
- Another halt would be viable at exclusive rope-way at Timber Trail Resort.
- Call it a day after Checking in the hotel followed by an overnight stay.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- Post morning meal, visit the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, the Indian Institute of advanced Studies, Army Museum, and Jakhoo temple.
- Evening would be free to explore Shimla city by walk as vehicle entry is prohibited inside the main town.
- Other places you would enjoy visiting are Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc.
- Late night would be the time to stopover and dine at a restaurant on the Mall road.
- Call it a day after having dinner followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- Post morning meal, visit the illustrious picnic spots around Shimla - Fagu, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra.
- Enjoy rambling through woods at Himalayan national park in Kufri.
- Take a tour through the apple orchards at Mashobra,
- The above would be followed by visiting Golf course at Mashobra and Jungle walks in Naldehra.
- At the end of the day, come back to the hotel in Manali.
Day 4 Shimla-Manali(260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- After the sunrise, have breakfast & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours), valley of Gods,.
- On the way stop a while at Pandoh and Kullu. Rest of the day at leisure. Night stay in Manali.
Day 5 Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- After the morning meal, leave for the full day exploration of Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley.
- The enchanting view of the melting glaciers and mountains will take your breath away.
- Indulge in a sledge ride down the slopes & hike the little snow hills.
- On coming back to Manalii, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley.
- The Superb views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of pleasure.
- Partake in various recreational activities in the Solang Valley.
- Among many, paragliding and zorbing are the two everyone must try.
- Stopover, on the way at Marhi, and Nehru Kund.
- Spend the night-stay in Manali.
Day 6 Manali local sight seeing
- After breakfast, visit the 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali,
- Other places in the exploration list includes Tibetan center & monastery, Club House Manali, Van vihar , Mall Road and Vashisht village, known for its hot Sulphur springs.
- Spend the night at the hotel in Manali.
Day 7 Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- After breakfast, checkout from Hotel and leave for Chandigarh railway station/airport/bus stand.
- The Shimla Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh ends here.