Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Manikaran - Chandigarh
Before describing the package, we want to tell you that “You’re a great couple”. By choosing this Shimla Manali Couple Tour, you would be accentuating the romance.
Primarily, popular among honeymooners Shimla and Manali are the two mesmerizing destinations where you would be weaving redolent memories.
Just imagine walking while holding hands in the evening on the semi-crowded Mall road of Shimla or Manali, shimmering with the street lights. And just then, it starts snowing
Not at all. It is very much possible as the two hill sites seem to be made by God for couples especially. The unending glorifying Himalayas that embraces the towns has poured its ethereal majesty on to the places.
Nevertheless, the contribution of the human influence can’t be ignored that houses in the states through colonial and mythological imprints.
Hadimba temple, Jhakoo temple and old churches in the town are the facades reminiscing the ancient heritage impressions
Wait no more! It is time to romance-ify the relationship with our Shimla Manali Honeymoon Special Package From Chandigarh.
You are just a click away from the exclusive trip.
Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- From the hubbub of the city to the tranquility of the Himalayas, as you arrive and meet our representative at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand, start the drive to Shimla.
- Situated 130 kms away from Chandigarh, Shimla – the erstwhile summer capital of British rule and the current capital city of Himachal has many interesting attractions in store for you.
- While enjoying the charming beauty of the Himalayas, halt at Pinjore Garden and rope-way at Timber Trail Resort
- By the late evening, check in and have refreshment followed by an overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- The 2nd day starts with breakfast, then you shall be visiting the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, the Indian Institute of advance Studies, Army Museum, and Jakhoo temple.
- As the sun is about to set, explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited.
- Ramble through the Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc.
- Indulge in shopping and fine-dining at a restaurant on the mall road.
- It’s time to relax and sleep at the hotel
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- On the 3rd day after Breakfast, visit the famous picnic spots in the vicinity of Shimla which includes Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra.
- Leisure yourself with horse / Yak ride and see Himalayan national park at Kufri.
- Walk through the lush apple orchards at Mashobra and post that, visit Golf course,
- And finally Jungle walks in Naldehra before heading back to Shimla
Day 4 Shimla-Manali(260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- On the 4th day after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours) – the valley of resorts.
- Enjoy the combination of natural glory and rich cultural heritage before entering the town.
- Stopover at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata temple, Sundarnagar Lake and Kullu, a few of the tourist-enchants on the way.
- Spend the rest of the day at ease followed by an overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 5 Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Early in the morning, after having your breakfast proceed for full day tour of Rohtang Pass after visiting Vashisht Temple.
- The beauty of the snow-clad mountains and crystalline glaciers can be seen at their best on the way to Rohtang pass.
- After enjoying this snowy paradise, indulge into a sledge ride & skiing down the slopes.
- On route course to Manali, take intermissions at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley.
- Also halt at Marhi, and Nehru Kund.
- After a fascinating ful day excursion sleep tight at night stay in Manali.
Day 6 Manali local sight seeing
- In the morning drive to visit the century-years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the serene woods of pine trees,
- After the holy visit, proceed to Tibetan center & monastery, Club House , Vanvihar , Mall Road Manali and Vashisht village,
- Come back to the hotel at night in Manali.
Day 7 Manali-Kullu-Manikaran(80 kms)
- After morning meal, proceed to Manikaran - located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Beas and Parvati,
- Nestled at an altitude of more than 1700 m, Manikaran is about 45 km from the Kullu town.
- Manikaran is renowned for its hot spring and holy Gurudwara.& temples
- Night Stay today will be in Kullu.
Day 8 Kullu-Chandigarh (260 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- After breakfast, checkout from Hotel and proceed for Chandigarh railway station/airport/bus Stand for onward journey.