From across the globe, travelers come to uncover the ethereal beauty of Himachal Pradesh. They have exclusively chosen our Shimla Manali Tour Package From Delhi as both places are the touted tourist spots in the state.
Our well experienced chauffeur would receive you from the national capital of India. Thereafter, you would be driven to Shimla meanwhile visiting some of the famous tourist spots on the way.
Shimla is well-known for having the colonial imprints in the form of century old buildings. Along with them, many temples like the Jhakoo temple outstand themselves by not just being the holy Sanctorum, but being surrounded by a natural abundance of trees and mountains. Such amalgamation of divine and nature can’t be found in the bustling cities.
Next while moving to Manali, Sundar Nagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, and few other places will come on the way.
Two days of outing is reserved for exploring Manali. From which one day is just for Rohtang Pass- the top destination looked out for in Shimla Manali Taxi Tour from Delhi.
We are excited to serve you and very sure that you would be getting satisfaction and elation from this exclusive package. Please see the itinerary that follows.
Day 1 Delhi-Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Meet our driver upon arrival at the airport or railway station. He would be waiting outside for you.
- For convenience, you would be provided with the driver’s personal number to contact him anytime.
- The journey will start from Delhi and ends in Shimla on the 1st day.
- Meanwhile, on the way, we will stop at Pinjore gardens and Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh. These are the two sought-after tourist places.
- If time permits, you may stop at the Timber trail resort in Parwanoo
- By evening taxi would be parked outside your booked hotel in Shimla.
- You may go for a ramble in the city. Otherwise, just rest after the long drive.
Day 2 Kufri & Shimla Local Sightseeing
- On the 2nd day, we will take you to the snowy hill site near Shimla, Kufri.
- Explore places – Himalayan National Park, Kufri Fun World, and Hip-Hip Hurray amusement park – in Kufri
- It would be exciting to go to the Jhakoo temple via the rope trail. The tickets of the same are available at the starting point in the center of the city.
- In the evening, explore The Ridge and nearby places – Scandal point, Church, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road and Kali Bari temple.
- On this Shimla Manali tour, Mall road in both of the cities are the streets bustled with shopping outlets and many eateries.
- You can enjoy many cuisines – Himachali, Tibetan, and English – in the restaurants located on the Mall road of Shimla
Day 3 Shimla to Manali transfer (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- On the 3rd day, after checking out from the hotel in Shimla, you would be driven to Manali.
- On the way, stopovers would be provided at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Kullu town, which we already promised in the description of the package.
- Beas River flows through the valley of Kullu that has flocks of trout-fish swimming in its stream. Local Dhabas in the valley catch the fish from the river and serve it fresh to the tourists. We recommend trying it if you are a non-vegetarian.
- By evening, after reaching Manali and checking into the hotel, you may go for a lazy stroll in the town.
- Take a nice rest at night to revitalize yourself for tomorrow’s outing
Day 4 Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Early in the morning, you would be steering to Rohtang Pass 1st.
- The way to the snow paradise offers the picturesque views of the valleys and mountains covered with lush greenery that would change to a fairy snow-land on reaching the Rohtang la.
- You would be amazed to encounter so much snow. Plus, to add some fun, one can partake in many activities there – snowboarding, sledding, skiing, etc.
- While descending from Rohtang to Manali, intermissions will be provided at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- All the above places are mesmerizing, but Solang valley has many adventurous sports to offer.
- Paragliding is the most recommended one as you would be flying high in the sky and could see the unending beauty from above.
- In the evening, rest at the hotel and sleep tight in the night.
Day 5 Manali Local Sight Seeing
- The centuries old Hadimaba Temple would be the 1st place to visit today
- Post that, we will take you to various other well-known tourist spots in the town – Vashisht Hot spring, Tibetan monastery, Clubhouse Manali, Van Vihar, etc
- The day will end with Tibetan Market, where you can have delicious Tibetan cuisine and shop for souvenirs to take along for your close ones.
- Call it a day and rest for the night at the hotel.
Day 6 Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- After weaving happy memories, checkout from the hotel and leave for Delhi railway station/ airport/bus Stand for the onward journey.