A grandiose Shimla Manali Taxi Package From Delhi is what we are offering here to you!
We are decades old in the travel industry, especially in Himachal. Having so much experience has enabled us to serve travelers in an apt way.
Our fleet of vehicles (sedan, tempo travelers & SUVs) is ready for any requirement, budget-friendly or luxury. Moreover, our drivers are well known to the nooks and corners of the Himachal. And in this case, an appointed driver would know everything about Shimla and Manali.
Be it the places to visit, food outlets, best routes to take, timings to visit a place, or any other requirement involved in a road trip. The driver would be your trustful informant.
Travelers who had availed the package had given us positive reviews for the shrewdly prepared itinerary and its execution – providing the best service on the journey to them.
We assure you that you would be having a memorable time booking this Shimla Manali Taxi Service From Delhi
Because the motto we follow – “Treat your customers like your own family”—is not just a line we brag about, but follow it with a whole heart.
Day 1 Delhi to Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Meet our Chauffer on arrival at the airport or railway station. He would be standing outside for you.
- For your convenience, you would be given the driver’s personal number to contact him any time before or during the journey.
- The journey will start from Delhi and ends in Shimla on the 1st day.
- .On the way, we will halt at Pinjore gardens and Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh. These are the two famous tourist places.
- If time allows, you may stop at the Timber trail resort in Parwanoo
- By late evening taxi would reach the booked hotel in Shimla.
- You may go for a stroll in the city. Otherwise, just rest after the long drive.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- It would be thrilling to go to the Jhakoo temple via the rope trail. The tickets of the same can be purchased from the starting point in the center of the city. Within 6 minutes you will reach the temple.
- Just for fun, you can hike down from the temple through woods of pine trees.
- After that pay homage at the Sankat Mochan temple.
- In the evening, explore The Ridge and nearby places – Scandal point, Church, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road and Kali Bari temple.
- Mall roads in both of the cities are the streets hustled with shopping outlets and many restaurants.
- You can enjoy multifarious cuisines – Himachali, Tibetan, and English – in the restaurants located on the Mall road of Shimla
- After the memorable day, come back to the hotel to rest in the night.
Day 3 Shimla to Kufri, Mashobra & Naldehra
- On the 3rd day, we will take you to the snowy hill site near Shimla, Kufri.
- Explore places – Himalayan National Park, Kufri Fun World, and Hip-Hip Hurray amusement park – in Kufri
- After exploring Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra are the next stoppages to visit.
- Amble through the verdant apple orchards in Mashobra. It would be pleasing to eat fresh apples plucked from a tree there.
- Post a fruitful experience, we will take you to the famous 18-hole Golf course in Naldehra.
- Descend to Shimla by evening and rest at the hotel
Day 4 Shimla to Manali transfer (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- On the 4th day, after checking out from the hotel in Shimla, you would be proceeding for Manali.
- On the route course, stopovers would be provided at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Kullu town.
- Beas River flows through the valley of Kullu till Mandi that has a plethora of trout-fish swimming in its stream. Local Dhabas in the valley catch the fish from the river and serve it fresh to the tourists. We recommend trying it if you are a non-vegetarian.
- By evening, after reaching Manali, check into the hotel.
- If you feel not too tired then you may go for a lazy stroll in the town.
- Take a rest at night to revitalize yourself for tomorrow’s outing.
Day 5 Manali Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Early in the morning, you would be taken to Rohtang Pass 1st.
- The way to the snow heaven offers attractive views of the valleys and mountains covered with lush greenery that would change to a dreamy snow-land on reaching the Rohtang la.
- You would be amazed to encounter so much snow. Plus, to add some fun, one can participate in many activities there – snowboarding, sledding, skiing, etc.
- While coming back from Rohtang to Manali, intermissions will be provided at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- All the above places are hypnotic, but Solang valley has many daring sports to offer.
- Paragliding is the most recommended one as you would be flying high in the sky and could see the unending beauty from above.
- In the evening, rest at the hotel and sleep tight in the night.
Day 6 Manali Local Sightseeing
- Day 6th is reserved for exploring Manali town.
- The centuries old Hadimba Temple would be the 1st place to visit.
- After that, we will take you to many other well-known tourist spots in the town – Vashisht Hot spring, Tibetan monastery, Clubhouse Manali, Van Vihar, etc
- The last place would be Tibetan Market, where you can have delicious Tibetan cuisine and shop for handicraft items to carry along for your close ones.
- Call it a day and rest for the night at the hotel.
Day 7 Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- After collecting happy memories, checkout from the hotel and leave for Delhi railway station/ airport/bus Stand for the onward journey.