Whether a booking is made online or over the phone, a confirmation would be sent to you via e-mail, which would include your reservation number and travel details.
In case the vehicle you booked doesn't show up, we will offer you a full refund.
We try our best to ensure our partners reach our customers on time. But in case of delays, do call us and we will help you out by either providing an alternate vehicle.
Yes. You can change the date of booking till 2 days before the booked date free of charge. After that, there will be a cancellation charge as per cancellation policy.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept Cash Cards and Net Banking. In details, we accept the following: Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club Debit Cards and Cash Cards: ABN-AMRO, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, The Bank of Punjab, Barclays, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Citibank, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Punjab National Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Federal Bank, Union Bank of India, YES Bank, ItzCash Net Banking: Axis Bank, Citibank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J&K Bank, State Bank of India
Yes definitely! You need to mention the card holder details for the card payment but you can enter anyone's name for the car booking.
It is completely safe to use our site. We have partnered with EBS for the payment gateway. EBS provides a 128-bit SSL encryption technology compliant solution which is certified by VeriSign. We don't store any card details.
We are currently offering our services all over Himachal Pradesh , Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Ludhiana, Noida, Pathankot, Ambala.
Intercity car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
- Per KM Rate: This is base rate which will be charged on every KM travelled. The rate varies with car models and operators.
- Minimum KM charged per day: There is a minimum distance which will be charged for every day of usage. In case the actual travelled distance is higher, the later will be charged. Generally the minimum distance charged per day is 120 KM. Please consider the following example for clarity: If you are using the vehicle for 3 days the minimum we will charge you for is 3*120=360 Km, in case your actual usage for the three days (combined) is less (say 200 Km) we will still charge you for 360 Km and in case your usage is higher than 360, we will charge you for your actual KM used.
- Definition of a day: Day is defined as 12 midnight to next day 12 midnight for all the calculation purposes.
Local car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
- Base fare: This is base rate which will be charged. The base fares are generally available as 4 hour 40 KM and 8 hour 80 KM packages.
- Additional KM charges: In case the actual travel is more than the KM mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional KM need to be paid.
- Additional hour charges: In case the actual hours are more than the usage hour mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional hour need to paid.
local, transfer and outstation car rental as below:
- Local Kms - 8Hrs/80Kms (12-150)
- Transfer - 4Hrs/40Kms
- Outstation - One day means Calendar day (From Midnight 12 to Midnight 12)
- Local rental charges will be calculated on Hourly basis / Kms Run, The charges will be applicable for 8Hrs. / 80 Kms. And can be extended upto 12 Hrs. / 150 Kms. Under similar package. After which the trip becomes chargeable under different package.
- Likewise Local Transfer allows travel upto 4 Hrs / 40 Kms. Transfers to and from Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand / Residence / Hotels / Factory is considered local transfers and can be executed under local transfer plan and it is Extendable upto 6Hrs. / 60 Kms. After which next level of package becomes chargeable.
- For outstation travel one calendar day will be calculated from 0000 Hrs. Midnight to 2400 Hrs midnight .For additional run an additional days charge per day +additional Kms. Run per day as logged will be charged extra.