Pathankot - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dharamshala - McLeodganj -Palampur - Pathankot
On this Dharamshala Dalhousie Taxi Tour Package, you will be having the most unforgettable time of your life.
Dharamshala is situated in the Kangra valley, while Dalhousie is situated in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh. During the taxi package tour, you will be visiting many beautiful places in both of the hill sites of Himachal.
Wonderful water falls, olden churches, regal mountains, gushing rivers and much more are the shares of the taxi tour, which will leave you impressed.
Surely, we care for your fondness as well as for your protection. Thereby, we have curated the itinerary to provide you thoroughgoing pleasure. And at the same time, we make sure your wellbeing doesn’t get bargained by providing you with an alert driver and serviced vehicle.
That said, the Dharamshala Dalhousie Taxi Tour Package starts from Pathankot and through a short road ride, you will be reaching Dharamshala.
After exploring Dalhousie, the land of Dalai Lama would be explored. The main charm in Dalhousie is Khajjar – Mini Switzerland of India.
To know more elements of the taxi package, have a look at the itinerary!
Day 01: Pathankot-Dalhousie (90 Kms, 3Hrs)
- From Pathankot railway station/bus stand, the taxi tour starts. The chauffeur will pick you from there and continue towards Dalhousie.
- A few short pauses would be provided on the tour to have refreshment and ease out from long sitting in the car.
- After reaching the town that has colonial imprints, Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel and let us explore Dalhousie’s Mall road.
- A trek to Bakrota Hills and Dain Kund will invigorate you to the core.
- Take a rest at the hotel at the end of the 1st day of the tour package.
Day 02: Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
- Another splendid day of the taxi tour awaits you.
- After having breakfast, let us further explore the hill station.
- The places you would be visiting here are Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara and the Old Churches of Dalhousie.
- Take a rest at the hotel in the end of the 2nd day of the tour package.
Day 03: Dalhousie to Khajjar and back to Dalhousie
- On the 3rd day of the tour, in the morning after having breakfast, we’ll leave for Khajjar, Mini Switzerland of India.
- Visit Khajjar Lake in the hamlet and enjoy lunch at a Dhaba beside the lake.
- After uncovering Khajjar, you must visit the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary
- For a dash of thrill and enjoyableness, partake in a paragliding experience in Dalhousie.
- Take a rest at the hotel in the end of the 3rd day of the tour package
Day 04: Dalhousie to Dharamshala (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- We will be starting the drive early on the 3rd day of the cab tour. That will provide you half day to sightsee Dharamshala
- Once you reach Mcloedganj, visit the Dalai Lama temple and Dal Lake
- Take a rest at the hotel in the end of the 4th day of the tour package
Day 05: Dharamshala Local sightseeing.
- Today, on the Dharamshala tour, we will visit the remaining places of the hill site.
- List of the places you would be visiting are Bhagsu water fall, Bhagsu Nag temple, Kunal Pathri Temple in Dharamshala, and HPCA Cricket Ground
- The evening can be well spent at Mall road.
- Take a rest at the hotel in the end of the 5th day of the tour package
Day 06: Baijnath Shiva Temple-Palampur –Bir-Billing Sightseeing.
- It is going to be a lovely day for the tour package.
- After having a morning meal, let us start the day’s excursion coming up for you with a lot of surprises.
- Visit Palampur tea gardens and appease yourself with sprawled beauty. That would be tailed by a visit to Baijnath temple
- Other places to be visited are Chamundi Devi Temple, Taragarh Palace, and The Neugal Cafe Palampur.
- Take a rest at the hotel in the end of the 6th day of the tour package
Day 07: Dharamshala-Pathankot (90 Kms,3-4 Hrs)
- On the last day of the taxi trip, get ready and check out from the hotel.
- Reach Pathankot in 3-4 hours and the driver will drop you at the railway station or bus stand.