Chandigarh - Dharamshala - McLeodganj - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Chandigarh
On this Dharamshala Dalhousie Taxi Tour Package From Chandigarh, you will be having the most memorable time of your life.
Dharamshala is located in the Kangra valley, while Dalhousie is located in the Chamba district. During the taxi package tour, you will be visiting many exquisite places in both of the hill stations.
Heavenly water falls, ancient churches, majestic mountains, gushing rivers and much more are part of the taxi tour, which will leave you awestruck.
Certainly, we care for your liking as well as for your safety. Thereby, we have curated the itinerary to provide you maximum enjoyment. And at the same time, we make sure your safety doesn’t get compromised by providing you with an agile driver and serviced vehicle.
That said, the Dharamshala Dalhousie Taxi Tour Package starts from Chandigarh and through Una, you will be reaching Dharamshala.
After exploring the land of Dalai Lama, Dalhousie would be explored. The main attraction in Dalhousie is Khajjar – Mini Switzerland of India.
To have more detail about the taxi package, have a look at the itinerary!
Day 01: ~ Chandigarh- Dharamshala (247 km, 6-7 Hrs)
- The taxi tour starts from Chandigarh. After arrival at the airport/railway station/bus stand, start the journey towards Dharamshala.
- You will be passing through Una and Kangra on the way to Dharamshala.
- Stoppage at Anandpur Sahib will be provided, where you can seek blessings at the famous Gurudwara
- Check into the hotel on reaching Mcloedganj. Take proper rest in the night to get ready for the next day’s tour.
Day 02: ~ Dharamshala -Mcloedganj Local Sightseeing
- The 2nd day of the taxi package tour is going to be delightful for you.
- Mcloedganj has the providential temple of His Holiness Dalai Lama. The day trip will start from the temple.
- Revitalize yourself by stopping at Dal Lake, quite near the Tibetan temple.
- Other rewarding places that will be visited are Bhagsu waterfall, Naddi village, Cricket stadium, War memorial, Kangra art museum, Tapovan, and Norbulingha.
- After a wonderful day tour, repose at night at the hotel in Mcloedganj.
Day 03: ~ Transfer From Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 Kms, 3-5 Hrs)
- On the 3rd day of the enthralling taxi service tour, you will be proceeding to Dalhousie.
- Before heading to Dalhousie, we will take you to Palampur, which is famous for its verdant tea gardens.
- You can visit Chamundi Devi temple and Baijnath temple there.
- Reach Dalhousie by evening and rest for the night at your booked stay.
Day 04: ~ Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
- Today, on this Dharamshala Dalhousie tour, we will take you out to explore mesmerizing places in Dalhousie.
- The places you will be visiting today are Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara and the last but not least Old Churches of Dalhousie, Walk from GPO to Subhash Chownk through Thandi Sarak, Dain Kund, Bakrota Hills in Dalhousie
- After exploring so many delightful places, take a rest at night at the hotel.
Day 05: ~ Dalhousie-Khajjar Local Sightseeing
- The mini-Switzerland of India is calling you on the 5th day of the package tour.
- Khajjar is the most beautiful hamlet in the world, we suppose.
- You can enjoy a picnic near Khajjar Lake.
- Moreover, there are many activities that can be done near the lake: Zorbing, horseback riding, etc.
- Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking the village would be visited next.
- At the end of the day of the tour, come back to the hotel in Dalhousie to take a rest at night.
Day 06: ~ Dalhousie –Chandigarh (314 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- The taxi tour ends today.
- After having breakfast, the driver will drive you back to Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station where the trip ends.