Delhi - Dharamshala - McLeodganj - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Delhi
Welcome to our high-class Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour From Delhi!
The national capital, Delhi, would be the starting point of the taxi tour. Our representative cum driver will call you before picking you up from the airport/railway station/bus stand or may be from your home.
Proceed to Dalhousie will take between 12 and 13 hours, at max, to reach the hill station. The falling day will be dedicated to local sightseeing of the hill site. Khajjar, well known as the min-Switzerland of India will appease you with its profound beauty and tranquility.
Other than the above, Kalatop Sanctuary, Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, and Satdhara will be visited for delight.
Be ready to be amazed by another lovely hill site in Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala. The place is a union of beauty and traditions.
Naddi village and Bhagsu waterfall will provide a surplus of heavenly environs. Additionally, you will be stimulated to watch a cricket match in the HPCA stadium.
In nutshell, this Dalhousie-Dharamshala Taxi Package From Delhi will provide more than your imagination.
For more information, please have a look at the itinerary below!
Day 01: ~ Delhi- Dharamshala (550 km, 12-13 Hrs)
- Start the taxi tour from Delhi. Our driver will pick you from the railway station, bus stand, or airport and drive you to Dharamshala
- You will be crossing through Una and Kangra on the route course to Dharamshala.
- Halts at Anandpur Sahib will be given, where you can seek benedictions at the famous Gurudwara
- Check into the stay after reaching Mcloedganj. Take a proper relaxation in the night to get ready for the next day’s expedition.
Day 02: ~ Dharamshala -Mcloedganj Local Sightseeing
- The 2nd day of the taxi tour package is going to be amazing for you.
- Mcloedganj has the auspicious temple of His Holiness Dalai Lama. The day trip will start from the temple.
- Revitalize yourself by stopping Dal Lake, near the Tibetan temple.
- Other rewarding places that will be visited are Bhagsu waterfall, Naddi village, Cricket stadium, War memorial, Kangra art museum, Tapovan, and Norbulingha.
- After a stunning day tour, repose at night at the hotel in Mcloedganj.
Day 03: ~ Transfer From Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 Kms, 3-5 Hrs)
- On the 3rd day of the engrossing taxi service tour, you will be going on to Dalhousie.
- Before going to Dalhousie, we will take you to Palampur, which is well-known for its verdant tea gardens.
- You must visit Chamundi Devi temple and Baijnath temple near Palampur.
- Reach Dalhousie by late evening and repose for the night at your booked abode.
Day 04: ~ Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
- Today, on the Dharamshala Dalhousie taxi tour, we will take you to explore mesmeric places in Dalhousie.
- The places you will be going today are Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara and the last but not least Old Churches of Dalhousie, trod from GPO to Subhash Chownk via Thandi Sarak, Dain Kund, Bakrota Hills in Dalhousie
- After visiting so many pleasant places, take a rest at night at the hotel.
Day 05: ~ Dalhousie-Khajjiar Local Sightseeing
- The mini-Switzerland of India is attracting you on the 5th day of the taxi tour.
- Khajjar is one of the most beautiful hamlets in the world, we feel.
- You can enjoy an alfresco lunch (picnic) near Khajjar Lake.
- Additionally, there are many recreational activities that can be enjoyed near the lake: Zorbing, horseback riding, etc.
- Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary facing Khajjar would be visited next.
- At the end of the day of the trip, come back to the hotel in Dalhousie to relax at night.
Day 06: ~ Dalhousie -Delhi(570 Kms,12-13 Hrs)
- The taxi tour ends today.
- After having breakfast, the driver will drive you back to Delhi Airport/Railway Station where the trip ends.