Pathankot - Dalhousie -Khajjiar - Dharamshala -Pathankot
In 1850, Dalhousie was named after the erstwhile British general Lord Dalhousie. It is one of the most sought-after hill stations in Himachal Pradesh.
As the tour package name says – Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package From Pathankot – has another exquisite hill site of Himachal, which is most popular for its perfused Tibetan culture.
On the taxi tour, you would be exploring many eminent places in the two hill stations that will leave you spellbound.
These locations include ethereal waterfalls like Satdhara and Bhagsu falls in Dalhousie and Dharamshala.
Moreover, you would be amazed to see colonial imprints and cultural influences in the form of churches and monasteries, which are exclusively included in the itinerary of the taxi service package.
Khajjar and Palampur are the two ex gratia places that are included in the tour’s places to visit list, which will calm you to the core.
Those who find their trip incomplete without a walk through the dense forests of the hills can trek to Bakrota Hills to satiate their mind and soul.
All in all, our Dharamshala Dalhousie Taxi Package From Pathankot is curated to deliver the joy of mountains to the fullest.
Dig into the itinerary below to get more insights!
Day 01:~ Pathankot-Dalhousie (90 Kms, 3 Hrs)
- Your taxi tour will start from Pathankot railway station/bus stand. The driver will pick you from there and proceed towards Dalhousie.
- A few short breaks would be provided on the journey to have refreshment and to click pictures.
- After reaching Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel and let us explore Dalhousie.
- The places you would be visiting here are Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara and the Old Churches of Dalhousie.
- A trek to Bakrota Hills will rejuvenate you.
- Rest at hotel at the end of the 1st day of the tour.
Day 02:~ Dalhousie to Khajjiar and back to Dalhousie
- On the 2nd day of the tour package, early morning after breakfast, we’ll leave for Khajjar, Mini Switzerland of India.
- Visit the lake in the hamlet and enjoy lunch in a picnic style.
- After Khajjar, you can visit the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary
- To add a dash of thrill and pleasantness, indulge in a paragliding experience in Dalhousie.
- After a blissful day trip enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03:~ Dalhousie-Dharamshala (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- Starting early on the 3rd day of the cab tour will give you half day to explore Dharamshala
- Once you reach the destination, visit Dalai Lama temple, Bhagsu nag temple, water fall, Dal Lake and Naddi
- At the end of the day, rest peacefully at the hotel for a pleasant sleep at night.
Day 04:~ Dharamshala-Mcleodganj Local sightseeing
- Greet the sun early in the morning on the 4th day of the Dharamshala tour package
- After having breakfast, let us start the day outing waiting for you with a lot of surprises.
- Visit Mcleodganj,Palampur tea gardens and that would be followed by a visit to Baijnath temple
- Other places that will be ventured are Taragarh Palace, The Neugal Cafe Palampur, War Memorial, Kunal Pathri Temple in Dharamshala, and HPCA Cricket Ground
- Stay restfully at the hotel at night.
Day 05:~ Dharamshala-Pathankot (90 Kms, 3 Hrs)
- On the last day of the taxi trip, get ready and check out from the hotel.
- Reach Pathankot in 3-4 hours and the driver will drop you at railway station or bus stand.