Pathankot - Dharamshala - McLeodganj - Palampur - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Pathankot
Our Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package From Pathankot is apposite for a hassle free trip to the exuberant hill stations. Quite near Pathankot, Dharamshala is around 90 kilometers away, which would take around 3 hours to reach the magical town by car.
As already mentioned, since it does not take much time to reach, the same day is reserved for visiting tourist attractions in Dharamshala.
Post that, a day of the tour package will be dedicated to visiting the beautiful Palampur, and Baijnath Temple in its vicinity.
Dalhousie is a town that reminds you of the British imprints with its heritage and architecture. St. Patrick’s church, St. John’s church and St. Francis church appeal to tourists with their colonial constructions standing tall since the 19th century.
Panjpulla and Satdhara waterfalls are quite near to one another. Both the places are well known for their plush surrounding, which captivates anyone visiting there. Coniferous vegetation surrounds the sceneries of the waterfalls makes the vistas more charming.
How can we miss Khajjar from the itinerary of the taxi tour? This quirky settlement nestles on a saucer shaped plateau is phenomenal to see due to the vast pastures blotched with tiny houses intermittently. The immaculate lake, called by the name of the hamlet, is a flawless spot to relive the good old days of having a picnic.
The above and much is there on this Our Dharamshala Dalhousie Taxi Tour From Pathankot.
Day 01: Pathankot to Dharamshala (90 kms, 3 hrs)
- The taxi tour would be starting from Pathankot railway station/bus stand. The driver will pick you from there and proceed towards Dharamshala.
- A few small breaks would be given on the ride to have refreshment and to click images.
- After reaching Mcloedganj, check-in at the hotel and let us explore the town.
- The places you would be visiting here are Dalai Lama temple, Bhagsu nag temple, water fall, Dal Lake, Naddi, St John’s church, Kunal Pathri Temple , and HPCA Cricket Ground
- Rest at the hotel at the end of the 1st day of the tour.
Day 02: Baijnath Shiva Temple-Palampur
- It will be a pleasing day of the tour package.
- After having breakfast, let us start the day outing waiting for you with a lot of surprises.
- Visit Palampur tea gardens, and that would be tailed by a visit to Baijnath temple
- Other places that will be covered are Chamundi Devi Temple, Taragarh Palace, and The Neugal Cafe Palampur.
- Rest at the hotel at the end of the 2nd day of the tour.
Day 03: Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 kms 6 hrs)
- Proceeding early on the 3rd day of the cab service tour will give you half day to explore Dharamshala
- Once you reach the destination, check into the hotel and visit Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, and the last but not least Old Churches of Dalhousie.
- You can actually walk from GPO to Subhash Chownk via Thandi Sarak.
- Rest at stay at the end of the 3rd day of the tour.
Day 04: Dalhousie Local sightseeing
- Hail the sun early in the morning on the 4th day of the Dalhousie tour package
- After having breakfast, let us start the day outing waiting for you with a lot of amazements.
- The places you would be visiting today are Jandhrighat Palace, Panjpulla, and Satdhara
- A hike to Bakrota Hills and Dain Kund will rejuvenate you.
- Rest at hotel at the end of the 1st day of the tour.
Day 05: Dalhousie to Khajjiar and back to Dalhousie
- On the 5th day of the tour package, early morning after breakfast, we’ll leave for Khajjar known as the Mini Switzerland of India.
- Visit the lake (having the same name as the hamlet) in the hamlet and enjoy lunch in a picnic style.
- After Khajjar, you can visit the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary which is quite near it.
- To add a hint of thrill and pleasurableness, indulge in a paragliding experience in Dalhousie.
- After a perfect day trip enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Dalhousie
Day 06: Dalhousie-Pathankot (90 Kms,3 Hrs)
- On the last day of the taxi trip, get ready and check out from the hotel.
- Reach Pathankot in 3-4 hours and the driver will drop you at the railway station or bus stand.