Pinjore Garden-Timbertrail-Solan-Shimla-Kufri-Green Valley-Himalayan National Park-Sankat Mochan-Jakhoo Hill-Scandal Point-Mall Road-Kullu-Manali-Hanogi Maata Temple-Kullu-Manali-Gulaba-Marhi-Rohtang Pass
We don’t provide packages for trekking, where travelers have to explore the places on foot. However, our packages are more conducive to the comfort of sitting laid-back without worries about reaching a destination.
By booking this Shimla Manali Car Package, you should be expecting the same. That is, a cab tour through the beautiful hill sites of Himachal Pradesh – Shimla & Manali – while spending a good time with yourself and your close ones as well.
It would be our responsibility to provide you with the best information about the places to visit in the hill sites. Delivering the expectations is viable for us as we have decades of experience and Himachali drivers who know all the nitty-gritties of a taxi tour.
Moreover, we also strive to evolve by providing better services as we know there is nothing like perfection that exists.
Our transparency makes us more practical and trustworthy, for you to book this Shimla Manali Tour Package.
And like we said above, we strive to evolve. Sticking to that, we have provided the option to customize the package as you want.
But before that, have a look at the itinerary and proceed further to book.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla (130 km, 3-4 Hrs.)
- Once you arrive at the Chandigarh airport/railway station, our driver will receive you from its exit gates.
- Your voyage on this Shimla Manali Taxi Tour starts with Shimla as the 1st destination.
- Halt at Pinjore gardens, Mansa Devi temple (in Chandigarh) & Timber trail resort in Parwanoo, which will lie on the way
- Upon reaching Shimla, check-in at the hotel.
- If you don’t feel tired and are excited to look at the city, then visit Mall Road in the late evening before resting for the night at the hotel
Day 2: Shimla-Kufri-Fagu Full Day Local Sightseeing
- Get ready for an enticing full day exploration of the hill station today.
- Post breakfast, we would drive you to Kufri and Fagu.
- Places to visit in Kufri - Himalayan National Park, Kufri Fun World, and Hip-Hip Hurray amusement park
- Places to visit in Fagu - Chharabra Sunset point and Bhantia Devta Temple
- After coming back from Kufri and Fagu, visit the local tourist places in Shimla.
- The list of the same is – The Ridge, the Christ Church, and The Gaiety Theatre building, Jhakoo temple, Sankat Mochan temple
- Return to the hotel for another overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali (250 km/ 7 hrs.)
- On the third day, check out from the hotel in Shimla and proceed towards Manali early in the morning after having breakfast.
- Stopovers would be given at amazing tourist places on the way. It includes Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple & Kullu
- Asides from the above, lunch break and photography breaks are a must to have to enjoy the food and capture the ethereal views of the valleys.
- You would reach Manali in the evening.
- After checking in the hotel, go for a ramble in the city.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
- We have booked the 4th day for Manali local tourism.
- 1st we would take you into the thick woods where a more than 400-year-old temple is located. Hadimba temple has a pagoda-style architecture, dedicated to Goddess Hadimba (wife of Bheem – one of the Pandava)
- Other places to be discovered would be Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht hot water sulfur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, Van Vihar
Day 5: Manali to Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass
- Today, after having breakfast, the driver will drive you to the most appreciable location, Rohtang Pass.
- You can participate in many fun sports here like skiing, sledding, snow scooter, etc.
- On coming back to Manali, we would have stopovers at Rahalla Falls, Nehru Kund and Solang Valley
- At Solang Valley, you may delight yourself with paragliding, horseback riding and zorbing.
- In the evening drive back to Manali for an overnight comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh (310 km, 8-9 hrs)
- The 6th day will mark the end of your wonderful car tour to Shimla and Manali.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and we will drive you for Chandigarh railway station/airport.