Pinjore Garden-Timber Trail-Shimla-Kufri-Fagu-Green Valley-Chini Bunflow-Zoo-Indian Institute Of Advance Studies-Mall Road-Scandal Point-Church-Lakkar Bazaar-Gaety Theatre-Mandi-Sunderngar Lake-Pamdoh Dam-Hanogi Maata Temple-Kullu Shwal Factory-Manali-Hadimba Devi Temple-Manu Temple-Solang Valley-Marhi-Rohtang Pass
Hello! Nice to see you here. Welcome to our special Shimla Manali Taxi Package From Kalka
This tour is best suited for travelers coming to Kalka. We will pick you from the railway station and drive to Shimla, the most aspired destination in Himachal Pradesh.
Shimla has been attracting tourists for centuries, as the hill station has a favorable climate all around the year, unlike other places in the state that may get shut in winters due to heavy snowfall.
All the tourist places at this hill site are encircled by the great Himalayan ranges that surge the beauty of the attractions.
Similarly, Manali doesn’t require much convincing to attract tourists. This resort town is visited by lakhs of tourists every year. Within the city and a few kilometers from the town, there are so many places that suffice the hearts of many with their paradisiacal beauty.
Booking this Shimla Manali Taxi Tour From Kalka would let you explore the two magical lands among many in Himachal.
Have a look at the itinerary and book the tour package.
Day 01: ~ Kalka to Shimla (86Kms,3-4 Hrs)
- Once you arrive at the Kalka railway station, our driver will receive you from its exit gates.
- Your journey on this Shimla Kullu Manali Taxi package starts with Shimla as the 1st destination.
- Halt at Timber trail resort in Parwanoo, which will be on the way
- Upon reaching the hotel, check-in the hotel.
- After dropping your luggage at the hotel, the driver would take you to the Ridge, Mall road and Scandal point
- Spend a fantastic evening on the mall road while dining at a Himachali cuisine restaurant.
- Sleep tight at night in your hotel room.
Day 02:~ Shimla-Kufri Full Day Local Sightseeing
- On the 2nd day, we would take you to the most exciting place near Shimla that is well-known for its lands covered in a veil of snow. It is Kufri.
- Explore places – Himalayan National Park, Kufri Fun World, and Hip-Hip Hurray amusement park – in Kufri
- Later, explore other places in Shimla – Jhakoo temple, Church, Lakkar Bazar, The Gaiety Theatre building Sankat Mochan temple and Kali Bari temple.
- By late evening come back to the hotel to take a rest for the night.
Day 03:~ Shimla to Manali (260 km / 7-8 hrs)
- Steer through the gorgeous valleys of Sundernagar, Kullu & Mandi while halting at Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Devi Temple on the way.
- We would stop at many places in between the journey for photography breaks and a lunch break.
- We will also take you to tour the Traditional shawl weaving factories in Kullu.
- By evening, we will reach Manali.
- Check into the hotel/resort. Moreover, you may explore the local market in the evening.
Day 04:~ Manali Local Sight Seeing.
- We have booked the 4th day for local sightseeing.
- 1st we would take you into the dense woods where a more than 400-year-old temple is located. Hadimaba temple has pagoda-style architecture, dedicated to Goddess Hadimba (wife of Bheem – one of the Pandava)
- Other places to be explored would be Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht hot water sulfur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, Van Vihar
Day 05:~ Manali Local Sightseeing to Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, and Snow Point.
- Today, after having a morning meal, the driver will drive you to the most formidable location Rohtang Pass.
- You can partake in many sports here like skiing, sledding, snow scooter, etc.
- On coming back to Manali, we would stop at Rahalla Falls, Nehru Kund and Solang Valley
- At Solang Valley, you may thrill yourself with paragliding, horseback riding and zorbing.
- In the evening drive back to Manali for an overnight comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day 06:~ Manali to Kalka (279 Kms,8-9 Hours)
- So the 6th day is the last day of your Shimla Manali Taxi Tour From Kalka.
- After having a morning meal, drive to Kalka station where the trip ends.