Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Delhi
Romance would be in the air on this lovely Shimla Manali Tour Package From Delhi.
Let us take you through the grandiose valleys of Shimla and Manali adorned with marvels of nature. These beautiful towns are perfect for couples to spend quality time with each other.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a newlywed or ripened senior couple, love doesn’t ask for age. It is an expression of respect and compassion, which requires stimulation once in a while.
This trip would be acting as a stimulant because we understand that it is rare to give dedicated attention along with work and other responsibilities of your daily routine.
By availing our Shimla Manali Taxi Tour for Couple, you would not have to take care of any tour-related responsibility. We will take care of everything, from visiting beautiful destinations to suggesting you a restaurant for a candlelight dinner.
Our experienced drivers will be your guide on the tour, who are aware of the expectations of travelers on a romantic trip. They assure fun along with safety for a holistic and blithesome experience.
Have a view of the itinerary. We bet you will not let it go unbooked!
Day 1 Delhi-Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Meet the representative/driver after arrival at the airport or railway station. He would be waiting outside for you at the exit gate.
- To avoid any struggle, you would be provided with the driver’s personal number to contact him anytime.
- On the 1st day, the journey will start from Delhi and ends on reaching Shimla.
- Meanwhile, on the way, we will stop at Pinjore gardens and Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh. These are the two amazing tourist places.
- If time permits, you may halt at the Timber trail resort in Parwanoo
- By evening cab would be parked outside your booked hotel in Shimla.
- Go for a ramble in the city after dropping the luggage in the hotel room. Otherwise, just rest after the long drive.
Day 2 Shimla’s Local Sightseeing
- After the breakfast, start the day excursion by paying homage at Sankat Mochan Temple
- Thrill yourself by going to the Jhakoo temple via the rope trail. The tickets of the same can be purchased from the starting point in the center of the city. Within 6 minutes you will reach the temple.
- Just for fun, you can come down from the temple through the woods of pine trees on foot.
- In the evening, explore The Ridge and nearby places – Scandal point, Church, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road and Kali Bari temple.
- Mall roads in Shimla & Manali are the streets bustled with shopping outlets (woman’s paradise) and many restaurants and bars (man’s paradise).
- You can enjoy multifarious cuisines – Himachali, Tibetan, and English – in the restaurants with candlelight located on the Mall road of Shimla
- After the unforgettable day, come back to the hotel to rest in the night.
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- On the 3rd day, we will take you to the dreamy hill site near Shimla, Kufri.
- Visit places – Himalayan National Park, Kufri Fun World, and Hip-Hip Hurray amusement park – in Kufri
- After exploring Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra are the next halts to visit.
- Ramble through the verdant apple orchards in Mashobra. It would be lovely to eat fresh apples plucked from a tree there.
- Post a rich experience, we will take you to the famous 18-hole Golf course in Naldehra.
- Descend to Shimla by evening and rest at the hotel
Day 4 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Today, after checking out from the hotel in Shimla, you would be driving for Manali.
- On the route course, halts would be provided at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Kullu town.
- Beas River flows through the valley of Kullu till Mandi that has a plethora of trout-fish swimming in its flow. Local Dhabas on the way catch the fish from the river and serve it fresh to the tourists. If you are a fish lover, you will be pleasing your taste buds.
- By evening, after reaching Manali, check into the hotel.
- If you feel energetic even after a long drive then you may go for a lazy stroll in the town.
- Take a rest at night to invigorate yourself for tomorrow’s outing.
Day 5 Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Early in the morning, you would be taken to Rohtang Pass 1st.
- Couples love the way to the snow heaven that offers attractive views of the valleys and mountains covered with lush greenery changing to a dreamy snow-land on reaching the Rohtang la.
- You would be astonished to encounter so much snow. Plus, to add some fun, one can participate in many activities there – snowboarding, sledding, skiing, etc. These activities are relation builders, as you would be doing them together.
- While coming back from Rohtang to the Manali town, intermissions will be provided at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- All the above places are hypnotic, but Solang valley has many daring sports to offer.
- Paragliding is the most alluring one as you would be flying high in the sky together and could see the unending beauty from above. No disturbance in the air. Just two of you!
- In the evening, rest at the hotel and sleep tight in the night.
Day 6 Manali Local Sight seeing
- Day 6th is reserved for exploring Manali town.
- Seek blessing for togetherness in the centuries-old Hadimba Temple, which would be the 1st place to visit.
- After that, we will take you to many other well-known tourist spots in the town – Vashisht Hot spring, Tibetan monastery, Clubhouse Manali, Van Vihar, etc
- The last place would be Tibetan Market, where you can have enjoyable Tibetan cuisine and shop for handicraft items to carry along for your family and friends.
- Call it a day and rest for the night at the hotel.
Day 7 Manali-Kullu-Manikaran(80 kms)
- After morning meal, proceed to Manikaran - located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Beas and Parvati,
- Nestled at an altitude of more than 1700 m, Manikaran is about 45 km from the Kullu town.
- Manikaran is renowned for its hot spring and holy Gurudwara & temples
- Night Stay today will be in Kullu.
Day 8 Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- After having a wonderful time together, checkout from the hotel and leave for Delhi railway station/ airport/bus Stand for the onward journey.