Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Chandigarh
A memorable Himachal Tour Package From Chandigarh is our promise to provide you. The prettiness in Himachal is something natural, we can’t change that. But, what we can do for you is to take you to it with coziness. So, our prime role is our service.
What all places are included in this taxi package?? Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala and Dalhousie.
Shimla will be the first destination on this tour. The place has many tourist places to go to. Jhakoo temple and Sankat Mochan temple are sanctified to Lord Hanuman. The road drive to Jhakoo temple is quite steep, making it a requirement to have someone experienced to drive on the mountainous roads. And our drivers are well skilled for it.
After visiting Shimla, Manali will be the next stoppage of the tour package.
Whoever visits Manali usually takes advantage of staying in a resort located in its suburb where one could connect with nature unperturbedly. Misty morning sights from your room revive you to the core.
The third endpoint is Dharamshala. A place to see the confluence of Buddhist and Hindu values. A home for many monks who came here decades ago to make it their permanent residence.
From Dharamshala, Dalhousie will be the next on the taxi tour. Khajjar, mini Switzerland of India has the charm to take you to a land that you might have just imagined or seen in movies.
This Himachal Taxi Package From Chandigarh has all to satisfy souls hankering for a break from the pacing world.
Day 01: Chandigarh – Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 hours)
- The tour starts with a warm welcome by our representative/driver at the Chandigarh airport/railway station
- Mansa Devi Temple, Pinjore garden and Timber trail resort would be the main stoppages on the route to Shimla.
- Of course, apart from the main halts, there will be more mini-breaks provided for you to eat and click pictures.
- Try lip-smacking Himachali food at Mall road after checking in the hotel in Shimla.
- Finish the 1st day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- Your second day of the tour package is going to be more than you have expected.
- Kufri is the first place you will be exploring today. Enthrall yourself at Kufri by visiting Himalayan National Park and Kufri Fun World.
- Come down to Shimla thereafter and visit other places in the town – Jhakoo temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Scandal point, Church, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road and Kali Bari temple.
- Finish the 2nd day of the taxi tour with a relaxing stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- Ready for the 3rd day of the tour package? You will be proceeding to another mesmerizing destination, Manali.
- On the drive to Manali, you will be provided with halts at renowned tourist spots – Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Mata temple
- The drive to Manali will entrance you as the trail is adorned with beautiful snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys and flowing River Beas.
- Reach Manali by evening and go for a saunter on the Mall road.
- Finish the 3rd day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali - Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass - Manali
- Well, today would be one of the finest days of the tour package.
- You will be visiting Rohtang Pass after having a morning meal.
- Snow in abundance will make you astonished. To enhance excitement to the visit, one can enjoy many fun happenings there – snowboarding, sledding, skiing, etc.
- While coming back from Rohtang, exhilarating halts will be provided at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- All these places are unbelievable. But, Solang valley is distinct as it has many thrilling sports to participate in.
- Paragliding & zorbing are the suggested ones
- Finish the 4th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali - Dharamshala (210 Kms, 7-8 Hours)
- After having a delicious morning meal, commence the fifth day of the tour by checking out from the hotel in Manali.
- The driver will reach the hotel by 8 am at most, so that you can reach Dharamshala latest by evening.
- Rafting at Babeli in river Beas is the most exciting activity to do in between on the way.
- Of course, other than the above, mini halts on the way will be provided for lunch and tea.
- Once you reach Mcloedganj, check-in in the hotel and end the fifth day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Dharamshala-Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing
- Sixth day of the tour package is for exploring the tempting Dharamshala.
- Visit the renowned places in the town and nearby.
- The list includes Bhagsu waterfall, Dalai Lama temple, Dal Lake, Naddi village, Cricket stadium, War memorial, Kangra art museum, Tapovan, and Norbulingha.
- Finish the 6th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 07: Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 Kms,3-4 Hours)
- On the Seventh day of the impressive tour package, start the journey to Dalhousie.
- You will be having half day after reaching Dalhousie, we will take you to the following places on reaching the destination – Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara.
- Finish the 7th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 08: Dalhousie - Khajjar- Dalhousie
- The eighth day of the hypnotic Himachal taxi tour is reserved for visiting the magnificent hill site that matches the most sought-after European state Switzerland.
- It is surrounded by dense pine and deodar woods, and Kalatop Sanctuary glances at the hamlet in the distance.
- Come back to Dalhousie in the evening for a restful stay.
Day 09: Dalhousie-Chandigarh (320 Kms, 09-10 Hours)
- It will be the last day of the tour package.
- After a journey of 10 hours, you will reach Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station in the evening.