Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Delhi
This Himachal Taxi Tour From Delhi covers a few of the most amazing hill stations. For your ease, we make sure that the car reserved is examined beforehand and the driver has all the essential information. These play a crucial role during the road tour.
Shimla was regarded once the summer capital of British. It was declared so due to its favorable climate unlike intolerable heat in the northern plains of India. Continuing its climatic inheritance, still tourists love the hill station for the same reason.
Manali, an alluring tourist spot of the tour package is full of pleasure and luxury of natural beauty. Winter adds gorgeousness to the place. When the temperature goes below zero degrees, water precipitates from clouds in the form of soft cotton.
Dharamshala, is a home of hundreds to the emigrant monks who came after His Holiness Dalai Lama, who was greeted by our 1st Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru, to stay in India. There are many meditation and yoga centers in Dharamshala and its vicinity, for an energizing getaway.
Dalhousie is another heaven in Himachal. Khajjar, acknowledged as mini-Switzerland of India is hardly 20 km from the town. This hamlet is established at an elevation more than 6000 ft. above sea level.
All the above places are included in this Himachal Taxi Package From Delhi. There are many places to enjoy at in each hill station. According to the time, maximum would be visited to allow you to have the best benefits.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 hours)
- The taxi tour starts with a grateful welcome by our driver at the Delhi airport/railway station
- Mansa Devi Temple, Pinjore garden and Timber trail resort would be the main intermissions on the route to Shimla for you to have a great time.
- More mini-breaks would be provided for you to eat and click pictures on the way.
- Try the tasteful Himachali cuisine at Mall road after checking in the hotel in Shimla.
- Finish the 1st day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla And Kufri Local sightseeing
- The second day of the taxi tour package is going to be more exciting than you have expected.
- The 1st place to be ventured on today’s excursion would be Kufri.
- Captivate yourself at Kufri by visiting Himalayan National Park and Kufri Fun World.
- After coming down from Kufri to Shimla, visit other places in the town – Jhakoo temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Scandal point, Church, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road and Kali Bari temple.
- Finish the 2nd day of the taxi tour with a relaxing stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- Are you prepared for the 3rd day of the tour package? You will be heading towards another fascinating destination, Manali.
- On the move to Manali, you will be provided with halts at amazing tourist spots – Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Mata temple
- The move to Manali will amuse you as the path is adorned with beautiful snow-capped mountains, lavish green valleys and flowing River Beas.
- Once you reach Manali by evening and you may go for a saunter on the Mall road.
- Finish the 3rd day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali - Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass - Manali
- Excitedly, today would be one of the finest days of the Himachal tour package.
- You will be going to the Rohtang Pass, a few hours away from the town, after having a morning meal.
- To enhance the enjoyment there, one can enjoy many fun sports like snowboarding, sledding, skiing, etc.
- While coming back to Manali from Rohtang, exciting halts will be provided at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- All these places are incredible. But, Solang valley is the most amazing among them as it has many thrilling sports to participate in.
- Paragliding & zorbing are the most suggested ones
- Finish the 4th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali - Dharamshala (210 Kms, 7-8 Hours)
- After having a healthy morning meal, start the fifth day of the tour by checking out from the hotel in Manali. And proceeding towards Mcloedganj.
- Rafting at Babeli in river Beas is the most exciting activity to do in the middle of on the way.
- Of course, other than the above, small breaks on the way will be provided for lunch, tea and clicking pictures of the beautiful sceneries.
- Once you reach Mcloedganj, check-in in the hotel and end the fifth day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Dharamshala-Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing
- The sixth day of the tour is booked for exploring the enthralling Dharamshala.
- Visit the famous places in the town and near it.
- The list includes Bhagsu waterfall, Dalai Lama temple, Dal Lake, Naddi village, Cricket stadium, War memorial, Kangra art museum, Tapovan, and Norbulingha.
- Finish the 6th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 07: Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 Kms, 3-4 Hours)
- On the Seventh Day of the remarkable tour package, start the drive to Dalhousie.
- Half day would be still left after reaching Dalhousie, so we will take you to the following places on reaching the destination – Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara.
- Finish the 7th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 08: Dalhousie - Khajjar- Dalhousie
- The eighth day of the amazing Himachal taxi tour is reserved for visiting the magnificent hill site that emulates the most impressive European state Switzerland.
- It is surrounded by dense pine and deodar woods, and Kalatop Sanctuary looks at the hamlet in the distance.
- Come back to Dalhousie in the evening for a restful stay.
Day 09: Dalhousie-Delhi(570 Kms, 12-13 Hours)
- It will be the last day of the tour package.
- After a journey of 10 hours, you will reach Delhi Airport/Railwway Station in the evening.