Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Amritsar
Has your life become dull by the frantic 9 to 5 job on weekdays? To add to the agonies - hectic grocery shopping during the weekend, dreary pick and drop of kids from school, and visiting a shopping mall in the name of entertainment are making you irritated.
All you need is to steal a few days from yourself, for yourself!
We have made it possible with our Complete Himachal Tour Package From Amritsar.
Whether you wish to explore the hill stations with family, friends, or solo, a trip to the hills is all it takes to wash down all the worries and anxieties. Recharge yourself on a Himachal Tour to invigorate the mind and body before going back again to the daily routines.
This Complete Himachal Taxi Tour Package starts from Chandigarh and ends at Amritsar. The tour gives you satisfaction with the most spectacular locations in Himachal Pradesh. Also, Wagah Border at Amritsar will instill and stimulate patriotism in you.
Book our Complete Himachal Taxi Tour Package From Amritsar and make your vacations memorable. This taxi package Includes Shimla, Kufri, Kullu Manali, and Dharamshala-Dalhousie along with the top tourist destination, Amritsar.
Day 01: Chandigarh – Shimla (130Kms, 3-4 hours)
- The taxi tour starts from Chandigarh airport/railway station/bus stand. The driver will meet you there and then head towards your 1st destination, Shimla.
- On the way, there will be a few main stoppages at Mansa Devi Temple, Pinjore garden and Timber trail resort. These are quite famous tourist spots.
- Apart from the main stoppages, there will be more breaks for you to freshen up and click pictures of the beautiful scenery.
- On reaching Shimla, you can go for an amble on the Mall road in the evening and try Himachali food there.
- End the 1st day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- The 2nd day of the tour is going to be exciting.
- The 1st place you will be going to today is Kufri. Enthrall yourself at the place by visiting Himalayan National Park and Kufri Fun World.
- Come back to Shimla and visit other places in the town – Jhakoo temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Scandal point, Church, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road and Kali Bari temple.
- End the 2nd day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- On the 3rd day of the tour package, you will be proceeding to another mesmerizing destination, Manali.
- On the way, you will be provided stoppages at famous tourist spots – Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Mata temple
- The way to Manali will spellbind you as it is adorned with beautiful snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys and gushing River Beas.
- Reach Manali by evening and end the 3rd day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali - Solang Valley- Rohtang Pass - Manali
- On the 4th day of the tour, early in the morning, you will be driving to Rohtang Pass after having breakfast.
- The route to Rohtang Pass is adorned with beautiful vistas having lofty mountains in the distance.
- So much snow will leave you amazed. For adding some fun to the visit, one can participate in many activities there – snowboarding, sledding, skiing, etc.
- While descending from the high altitudes of Rohtang to Manali, intermissions will be provided at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- All the above places are mindboggling, yet among them, Solang valley has many daring sports to indulge in.
- Paragliding is the most suggested one, which will give you an aerial view of the valley.
- End the 4th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali sightseeing
- Day 6th of the tour package is reserved for exploring Manali town.
- You may start the day trip by visiting centuries old Hadimba Temple located in a dense forest of pine and deodar trees.
- Post visiting the temple, we will take you to many other well-known tourist spots in Manali – Vashisht Hot spring, Tibetan monastery, Clubhouse Manali, Van Vihar, etc
- The last place today would be Tibetan Market, where you can enjoy delicious Tibetan cuisine.
- Moreover, you can shop for handicraft items to carry along for your close ones.
- End the 5th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Manali - Dharamshala (250 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- Start the 6th day of the tour by Checking out from the hotel in Manali, post breakfast.
- The driver will pick you from the hotel by 8 am, so that you can reach Dharamshala by evening.
- Rafting at Babeli in river Beas is one of the exciting activities to do on the way.
- Other than the above, stoppages on the way will be provided for lunch and tea.
- Once you reach Mcloedganj, check-in in the hotel and end the 6th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Dharamshala-Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing
- 7th day of the package is for exploring Dharamshala.
- Visit the famous places in the town and in its vicinity.
- The list includes Bhagsu waterfall, Dalai Lama temple, Dal lake, Naddi village, Cricket stadium, War memorial, Kangra art museum, Tapovan, and Norbulingha.
- End the 7th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 08 : Dharamshala to Dalhousie(130 Kms,3-4 Hours)
- After the breakfast on 8th day of the tour package, start the journey to Dalhousie.
- As you would be having half day after reaching Dalhousie, we will take you to the following places Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara.
- End the 8th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 09 : Dalhousie - Khajjiar- Dalhousie
- Today, the 9th day of the Himachal taxi tour is booked for visiting the magnificent landscape of the hill site that emulates Switzerland.
- It is enclosed by dense pine and deodar woods, and Kalatop Sanctuary overlooks the hamlet.
- Come back to Dalhousie in the evening for a restful stay.
Day 10: Dalhousie-Amritsar(202 Kms,6-7 Hours)
- It is the last day of the tour.
- You will be driven to Amritsar and would be visiting the Wagah Border,Golden temple and Jaliawalah bagh.
- After that, you will be dropped at the hotel or airport/railway station.