Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Delhi
Away from the pandemonium of the daily monotonous routine, this Complete Himachal Taxi Tour Package From Delhi By Car will take you to different destinations in the northern state of India.
The 1st marvel is the ‘Queen of Hills’, Shimla. Around 370 kms from New Delhi, this amazing destination is visited the most by tourists all year round. It is so because of its closeness from the northern plains and well-built accessibility – road, train and airplane— that lead to the city.
After that, the next exploration will be the honeymooner’s nirvana, Manali. Quite a famous place to be. Its credit mostly goes to Rohtang pass and Solang valley. Both the places are more than a heaven on earth, where tourists come to weave indelible memories. Skiing, sledding, zorbing are a few of the many adventurous activities that could be enjoyed here.
Post winning Manali on the taxi tour, you shall be going to the residence of His Holiness Dalai Lama, Mcloedganj – the upper suburb in Dharamshala. This place is the home of many exiled Tibetan monks. Thus, has a chief influence of Buddhist ethos. Tourists can visit monasteries in the town, which portray Tibetan culture through murals and scriptures on the walls of the sanctums. Moreover, heaps of Tibetan tenets are available in the reference library, depicting the philosophy of the culture.
The next, road to Dalhousie would be traversed. It is named after a one-time British general, Lord Dalhousie. The main charm that, we suppose, had enticed the British even, is Khajjiar. Its superb beauty is analogous to Switzerland. That is why it has been labelled as the ‘Mini Switzerland’ of India.
This 9 Nights 10 Days Himachal Tour Package From Delhi is perfect to go along with your buddies or family. And it is our duty to make it pang-free for you.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (570 Kms, 14-15 hours)
- The amazing Himachal tour from delhi by car starts from Delhi airport/railway station/bus stand. The driver will take you to your 1st destination, Shimla.
- There will be a few main stoppages on the way at Mansa Devi Temple, Pinjore garden and Timber trail resort.
- Of course, apart from the main stoppages, there will be more breaks provided for you to freshen up and click pictures.
- On reaching Shimla, you must go for an amble on the Mall Road in the evening and try lip-smacking Himachali food there.
- End the 1st day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- The 2nd day of Himachal tour package is going to be electrifying.
- Kufri would be the 1st place you will be going today. Enthrall yourself at the place by visiting Himalayan National Park and Kufri Fun World.
- Descend to Shimla thereafter and visit other places in the town – Jhakoo temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Scandal point, Church, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road and Kali Bari temple.
- End the 2nd day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- Ready for the 3rd day of complete Himachal tour package? You will be proceeding to another mesmerizing destination, Manali.
- On the way, you will be provided stoppages at renowned tourist spots – Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Mata temple
- The route to Manali will hypnotize you as it is adorned with beautiful snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys and gushing River Beas.
- Reach Manali by evening and go for a stroll on the Mall road.
- End the 3rd day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali - Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass - Manali
- Yay! Today would be the best day of the tour package.
- You will be driving to Rohtang Pass after having breakfast.
- Snow in profusion will leave you amazed. To add some excitement to the visit, one can enjoy many fun activities there – snowboarding, sledding, skiing, etc.
- While coming back from the high altitudes of Rohtang to Manali, intermissions will be provided at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- All these places are mindboggling. But, Solang valley is special as it has many daring sports to indulge in.
- Paragliding is the most suggested one, which will enable you to have an aerial view of the valley.
- End the 4th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali Localsightseeing
- Day 5th of the wonderful tour package is kept for exploring Manali town.
- We recommend starting the day trip by visiting centuries old Hadimba Temple located in the middle of the dense forests of pine and deodar trees.
- After benediction at the temple, we will take you to many other well-known tourist spots in Manali – Vashisht Hot spring, Tibetan monastery, Clubhouse Manali, Van Vihar, etc
- The only left place today would be Tibetan Market, where you can enjoy delicious Tibetan cuisine.
- Don’t forget to shop for handicraft items to carry along for your close ones.
- End the 5th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Manali - Dharamshala (210 Kms, 7-8 Hours)
- After having breakfast, commence the 6th day of the tour by checking out from the hotel in Manali.
- The driver will reach you at the hotel by 8 am, so that you can touch Dharamshala latest by evening.
- Rafting at Babeli in river Beas is the most exciting activity to do on the way.
- Of course, other than the above, stoppages on the way will be provided for lunch and tea. Don’t worry!
- Once you reach Mcloedganj, check-in in the hotel and end the 6th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Dharamshala-Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing
- 7th day of the tour package is for exploring the enticing Dharamshala.
- Visit the famous places in the town and nearby.
- The list includes Bhagsu waterfall, Dalai Lama temple, Dal Lake, Naddi village, Cricket stadium, War memorial, Kangra art museum, Tapovan, and Norbulingha.
- End the 7th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 08: Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 Kms,3-4 Hours)
- On the 8th day of the exhilarating tour package, start the journey to Dalhousie.
- As you would be having half day after reaching Dalhousie, we will take you to the following places on reaching the destination – Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjpulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara.
- End the 8th day of the taxi tour with a restful stay at the hotel
Day 09: Dalhousie - Khajjar- Dalhousie
- The 9th day of the mesmerizing Himachal taxi tour is reserved for visiting the magnificent landscape of the hill site that matches the real Switzerland.
- It is enclosed by dense pine and deodar woods, and Kalatop Sanctuary peeps the hamlet in the distance.
- Come back to Dalhousie in the evening for a restful stay.
Day 10: Dalhousie-Amritsar (202 Kms, 6-7 Hours)
- After enjoying the hill sites, it is time to explore a magnificent plane on the 10th day of the tour.
- You will be driven to Amritsar and would be visiting the Golden temple and Jaliawalah bagh.
- It will be hard, still, we bid you adieu now.