Shimla-Kufri-Narkanda-Rampur-Kacrhham Dam-Sangla-Chitkul-Apple Orchards-Kamru Fort-Reckongpeo-Kothi Maata Temple-Kalpa-Chini Village-Suicide Point-Roghi Village
Kinnaur – the place unravels the unfathomable beauty of Himachal Pradesh. It is tranquilly captivating because of its disconnectedness from the hustle and bustle that attracts travelers seeking to spend time with nature.
This Kinnaur Taxi Package From Shimla is designed in such a way that it gives the pleasure of calmness without the hassles of traveling to various spellbinding places in Kinnaur. Because we would be handling that for you!
The taxi service starts from Shimla and via Narkanda and Kharcham, you would reach Sangla on the 1st day of the trip. The following day would be dedicated to the exploration of the magnificent Sangla and Chitkul Village.
After getting hypnotized by the beauty of Sangla and Chitkul, Kalpa would be the next destination to uncover. There are many villages near Kalpa, which are inundated with ethereal pleasures. Roghi and Kothi Village are two of them which are included in the itinerary of the Kinnaur Taxi Tour From Shimla.
Kalpa Suicide point would remind you of the scenes from the famous Bollywood movie “yeh jawani hai deewani”.
All in all, this Kinnaur Valley Taxi Tour would be giving you the utmost pleasure that you have been hankering for.
Quickly look at the itinerary and book it now
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Shimla to Sangla (225 Kms, 8 hrs)
- After you arrive at Shimla (either Jubbarhatti airport or Kalka railway station), the driver would receive you and drive to Sangla thereafter.
- The route has some amazing stopovers on the way. Narkanda, Sarahan and Kharcham are a few of them
- We will be stopping at Wangtoo village near Kharcham Dam for the lunch on the way.
- You can sense the proximity of Sangla once you observe the Baspa River flowing in the valley.
- Reach Sangla and rest at night in a camp near Baspa River. You will be amazed by the beauty of the surroundings of the campsite
Day 02: ~ Sangla to Chitkul (23 km, 2 hrs)
- Start the day by seeking blessing at Bering Nag temple and Sangla Buddhist temple.
- After that, we will take you to Kamru Fort that faces many apple orchards.
- With permission, you may pluck some apples from the trees and can taste the organic juicy fruit, then and there.
- On the way to Chitkul, we will stop at Rachkam Village, which blooms pink with buckwheat plantation.
- The grandiose view of Mt. Kinnaur Kailash and streaming Baspa River in Chitkul would steal your heart away.
- Rest for the night at the stay in Sangla.
Day 03:~ Sangla to Kalpa (41 km/ 2-3 hrs)
- The next morning, after having breakfast you will proceed to Kalpa.
- On the way, we will halt at Reckong Peo, where you can shop in the market and enjoy delicious Tibetan cuisine at a restaurant.
- After reaching Kalpa, check into the hotel and enjoy the town offering the splendid beauty of Mt. Kinnaur Kailash (visible from everywhere in Kalpa)
Day 04: ~ Kalpa Local Sightseeing
- It is going to be a magnificent day as you would be exploring amazing places in Kalpa.
- We can’t miss the Kalpa Suicide Point. Its name could be daunting but the place would leave you awestruck when crimson sun rays touch you at sunrise.
- Near Kalpa, Roghi and Kothi villages are the ones, which are scarcely populated.
- The inhabitants of the village usually come down from the hills during winters as the weather becomes harsh. But, in spring and summer, the villages bloom with flowers that are rare to see anywhere else.
- Spend the night in Kalpa with tranquil experiences of the day.
Day 05: ~ Transfer From Kalpa to Shimla(245 Kms, 8 hrs)
- It is the last day of your Kinnaur tour.
- After having breakfast, the driver will take you to Shimla.
- On the way, you can stop at Narkanda and Sarhan for lunch and sightseeing.
- The taxi service tour ends in Shimla.