Kalka-Timber Trail - Shimla-Kufri-Fagu-Narkanda-Kumarsain-Rampur-Jeori-Sarahan-Tapri-Sangla-Chitkul-Kalpa -Nako Lake-Pooh
Loads of welcome to Kinnaur Taxi Tour Package From Kalka!
We are happy to see you here. Our Kinnaur tour packages are the most booked ones. The credit goes to our years of experience that has made us understand travelers efficiently.
Visitants looking for a calm and beautiful place usually opt for Kinnaur as it has a plethora of that to offer.
Running through the apple orchards with the wind sweeping through your hair in Sangla is what you can’t get anywhere else in India. And the experience becomes more blithesome when you pluck the fresh apples from a tree and relish the fruit there itself.
PS: Please take permission before doing the above.
That was just one example of the fun on this Kinnaur Taxi Package From Kalka.
There would be many such ethereal experiences you will be having on the taxi tour, especially when you visit Nako Lake (included only in this package).
Our role is to make sure that you always get the best out of any tour package you book. So, have a look at the itinerary below and book it instantly as the hills are calling you aloud!
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Kalka to Sarahan (246 Kms, 8-9 Hours)
- Begin the 1st day of the taxi tour with a fantastic drive to Sarhan from Kalka.
- The driver would drive from the Kalka railway station to the destination.
- On the way, many attractive tourists places would come where stoppages will be provided – Shimla, Fagu, Theog, Matiana and Narkanda
- Have a stoppage at Shimla and visit the famous places like Scandal point, Kufri, Jhakoo temple, etc.
- Climb on the Hattu Peak in Narkanda and visit the Hattu temple enshrined at the top of the peak.
- On reaching Sarahan, check into the hotel and rest for the night peacefully in the hotel room.
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Sarahan to Sangla (85 Kms, 5 hrs)
- On the 2nd day of the taxi service package, you would be going to Sangla in Kinnaur valley.
- Before proceeding for Sangla, you will be visiting the Bheemakali temple to seek the blessings of the almighty for a pleasurable and safe taxi tour.
- On the route course of the taxi trip to Sangla, We will provide a stopover at Kharcham Dam, which lies in between Kharcham and Wangtoo village
- Have lunch in either of the villages before proceeding back to the road.
- Since you will be reaching Sangla by afternoon, still half-day would be left to unravel the village.
- Hence, you would be driven to the Kamru Fort which overlooks verdant orchard gardens of apples and apricot with a view of snow-shrouded mountain ranges in the background.
- After conquering the fortress, you will visit the Bering Nag temple and Sangla Buddhist temple.
- Rest at night at your stay in Sangla, which could be a campsite near the Baspa River.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- On the 3rd day of the Kinnaur taxi tour from Kalka, you will visit the last inhabited village of India, Chitkul
- Before reaching Chitkul, we will stopover at another quaint village on the way from Sangla and Chitkul, Rachkam village. This village blooms pink during summer due to the buckwheat plantation everywhere around.
- The magnificent beauty of Chitkul providing a clear view of the Mt Kinnaur Kailash will surely hypnotize you.
- After exploring Chitkul (the last inhabited village of India), we recommend visiting Batseri village, which is not so far from Chitkul.
- By evening come back to Sangla and rest with fantastic memories of the day's exploring.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa 2,758 meters / 9,048 feet (41 km, 2-3 hrs)
- On the next morning of the taxi tour package, after having breakfast and checking out from the hotel you will proceed to Kalpa.
- On the route course of the tour to Kalpa, we will halt at Reckong Peo. Here you can shop in the market for apples, apricots and many dry fruits especially Chilgoze, and enjoy delicious Tibetan cuisine at a restaurant.
- Once you reach Kalpa town, check into the booked hotel and enjoy the town offering the impressive beauty of Mt. Kinnaur Kailash (visible from all the places in Kalpa)
Day 05: ~ Kalpa Local Sightseeing
- Today is going to be a magnificent day of the Kalpa’s taxi tour exploration.
- The Kalpa Suicide Point would be the 1st place to visit, which would be reached via a narrow trail having trenches in between. This place is well known from many Bollywood movies.
- The next places to visit would be Roghi and Kothi villages, which are the two most lovely hamlets near Kalpa. You may also opt for reaching the villages on foot as the way goes through woods of pine and deodar trees.
- Spend the night in Kalpa with serene experiences of the day.
Day 06: ~ Kalpa-Nako Lake Local Sightseeing (100 Kms, 3 hrs)
- On the 6th day of the taxi tour, you would be driving to Nako village via Pooh.
- Get amazed by the beautiful Nako Lake in the village. This will be one of the most impressive things you might have seen in your life time.
- Come back to Kalpa in the evening to get rest for the night.
Day 07: ~ Transfer From Kalpa to Shimla (245 Kms, 8 hrs)
- On the 7th day of the taxi service tour, you will be driven to Shimla.
- You can visit places in Shimla like Mall road, Scandal point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari temple, etc.
- After exploring Shimla, rest at the hotel for a good sleep.
Day 08: ~ Shimla-Kalka (86 Kms, 3-4 Hours)
- It is the last day of the taxi tour package.
- After having breakfast, you can check out from the hotel in Shimla.
- The driver will drop you at Kalka railway station.