Chandigarh - Sarahan - Sangla- Chitkul - Kalpa - Shimla - Chandigarh
Have you ever been to Kinnaur?
Even if you have, we are sure that you would still like to pay a visit again. Because it is like a dreamland where there is natural abundance more, at the same time the traffic and its honks are negligible (every city dweller craves for it). Our Kinnaur Valley Tour Package From Chandigarh provides you that peace, which is missing from city life.
Ambling through the apple orchards in Sangla and Kalpa, which are surrounded by the Radlang Peaks crested with snow would give an unfathomable pleasure.
The uncanny Suicide Point (included in the taxi tour) is a cherry on top as the location of the point would mesmerize you to the core.
Besides the above, night camping at the banks of River Baspa is a must to do activity – Starry night and mist covered river cannot be observed anywhere else.
That said, we also want to assure you that the driver accompanying you on this Kinnaur Valley Taxi Service From Chandigarh will be aware of the places and best timings to visit them. Hence, would act as the informant during the course of the journey.
Without explaining more, we insist to look at the itinerary of the taxi package!
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Chandigarh to Sarahan (280 km, 9hrs)
- Once you arrive at the Chandigarh airport/railway station, our driver would welcome you at the exit gate and drive you to Sarahan.
- Enjoy on the way stopovers at Pinjore gardens & Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh, and Timber Trail resort in Parwanoo
- On entering Himachal, the ethereal beauty of the mountains and valleys would leave you spell-bound
- If time permits, then a hold at Hattu Peak in Narkanda would also be provided.
- Reach Sarahan in the evening and rest in the hotel.
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Sarahan to Sangla (90 km, 3.5 hrs)
- In the morning after having a delicious meal, seek blessings at the Bheemakali temple in Sarahan before driving to Sangla.
- Moreover, on the way, at Kharcham Dam, a halt would be provided to have a look at the marvel of indigenous engineering.
- You can have an afternoon meal at Wangtoo Village near the dam.
- After discovering various places on the way, you would reach Sangla in the late evening.
- Take a rest for the night at the hotel to refresh yourself for the next day's travel.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- After having a delicious morning meal along with salted chai (Kinnaur’s specialty), we will take you out to explore Sangla and Chitkul.
- Visit the Kamru village and Kamru fort, which overlooks the apple orchards interspersed between dense forests and mountains in the background.
- The village is sited at the bank of the river Baspa, the main water stream of the valley, where you could sit to watch the dance of the flowing stream along with imperial Radlang peaks at the backdrop.
- After that, you would be going to the idiosyncratic village, Chitkul where the mobile signals mostly die off.
- Also, get an amazing glimpse of the mighty Mt. Kinnaur Kailash from Chitkul.
- After uncovering Chitkul (the last inhabited village of India), you may visit Batseri Village and buy local Kinnauri handicraft items as souvenirs.
- Come back in the evening to the hotel to take a rest.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa (40 kms, 2-3 hrs)
- On the 4th day of the Kinnaur taxi tour, it is time to excurse another location in the Kinnaur valley.
- Post checking out from the hotel in Sangla, drive towards Kalpa.
- You could stay at Reckong Peo, as it is the district headquarter of Kinnaur that has all the basic requirements – market, ATMs and hotels.
- Stay restfully at night after a memorable day trip.
Day 05: ~ Kalpa Local Sightseeing
- On the 5th day, Kalpa's exploration starts.
- You would be mesmerized by the majestic and sacred Mt Kinnaur Kailash, where the monolithic Shiva-ling is placed.
- For an adrenaline rush, visit the famous Kalpa Suicide Point.
- Moreover, you can tread to two picturesque hamlets near Kalpa, Roghi and Kothi
- Rest at night after the day long exploration.
Day 06: ~ Transfer From Kalpa to Shimla (245 km, 09 hrs)
- After breakfast, leave from Kalpa and drive towards Shimla.
- You would be having a stopover at Narkanda where you can visit the 18 hole golf course.
- Reach Shimla and spend time strolling on Mall road
Day 07: ~ Shimla-Chandigarh (130 Kms, 3-4 Hours)
- After checking out from the hotel, seek blessings at the Sankat Mochan temple.
- Start the drive towards Chandigarh after paying homage at the temple.