Shimla-Kufri-Narkanda-Rampur-Kacrhham Dam-Sangla-Chitkul-Apple Orchards-Kamru Fort-Reckongpeo-Kothi Maata Temple-Kalpa-Chini Village-Suicide Point-Roghi Village
Lately, people have been attracted towards the off-beat places in Himachal, where there are fewer means of modernization and more means to connect with the raw natural presence of mountains, birds and trees.
Kinnaur is one such place that entices people looking for a temporary disconnection from the turbulences of their daily routine. Our Kinnaur Valley Tour Package From Delhi will surely do the needful for anyone seeking for the same.
Starting the taxi tour from Delhi, with a night stay in Shimla and then exploring the magnificent places in Kinnaur region is the gist of this tour.
When anyone selects a taxi package, he makes sure that it provides the basic thing— Pleasure with Safety. And we assure you that there would be no compromise on that ground.
Our vehicles are always serviced regularly, especially before going on a new trip. Moreover, our drivers are locals of Himachal Pradesh. Thereby, they know well about the places and best routes to be taken to reach a destination.
An add-on that helps travelers is that our drivers not only know the local dialect, but they can speak Hindi and English proficiently, easing the communication, even for foreign travelers.
That being said, have a look at the itinerary and book this Kinnaur Valley Taxi Tour From Delhi.
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Delhi to Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 hours)
- On the 1st day of the taxi tour, travel to Shimla via Chandigarh and Solan.
- There would be many breaks provided on the way for sightseeing, lunch and photography.
- For sightseeing on the route, we will stop at Pinjore gardens & Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh, and Timber Trail resort in Parwanoo.
- As you enter Himachal, the scenery will change drastically. There will be mountains, rivers and forests that will enchant you.
- Once you reach Shimla after a long ride on the tour from Delhi, check in to the hotel before going for a stroll on the Mall road.
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Shimla to Sangla (225 Kms, 8-9 hrs)
- On the 2nd day of the taxi service tour, the driver will pick you from the hotel in Shimla and then you would proceed toward Sangla.
- Along the journey, you will cross a few beautiful places where stoppages would be provided. Narkanda, Sarahan and Kharcham are those places
- Also, we will be stopping at Wangtoo village near Kharcham Dam for the lunch on the tour journey.
- Sangla is a village in Baspa valley where the Baspa River flows. You can opt for a campsite stay at night for a wonderful experience.
- Reach Sangla by evening and stroll in the village after checking in at the stay.
Day 03:~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- On the 3rd day of the package tour, after having breakfast head out for the exploration of the local Sangla and Chitkul
- Start the exploration by seeking blessings at Bering Nag temple and Sangla Buddhist temple.
- After the holy visits, we will take you to Kamru Fort that faces many apple orchards.
- With consent from the owner of the orchards, you may pluck out some apples from the trees and can taste the organic juicy fruit, then and there.
- While going towards Chitkul, we will stop at Rachkam Village, which blossoms pink with buckwheat plants everywhere.
- The impressive view of Mt. Kinnaur Kailash and the gushing Baspa River in Chitkul would steal your heart away.
- Rest for the night at the stay in Sangla.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa 2,758 meters / 9,048 feet (40 km/ 2-3 hrs)
- Start the 4th day of the Taxi service package with a healthy breakfast and leave for Kalpa thereafter.
- We will halt at Reckong Peo in between on the way, which is yet another famous place. Here you can have lunch in a local restaurant where you can relish some Tibetan food
- Stay restfully at night after a remarkable day trip.
Day 05: ~ Kalpa Local Sightseeing
- The 5th day of the package tour is going to be a magnificent day as you would be exploring wonderful places in Kalpa.
- How can we miss the Kalpa Suicide Point? Though its name could be scary, but the place would leave you awestruck when crimson sun rays fall on you at sunrise.
- Near Kalpa, Roghi and Kothi villages are the ones, which are scantly populated.
- The dwellers of the village usually come down from the hills during winters as the weather becomes rough. But, in spring and summer, the villages blossom with flowers that are rare to see anywhere else.
- Spend the night in Kalpa with serene experiences of the day.
Day 06: ~ Transfer From Kalpa to Shimla (245 km, 08-09 hrs)
- After breakfast on the 6th day of the Taxi tour, leave from Kalpa and drive towards Shimla.
- You would be having a stopover at Narkanda where you can visit the 18 hole golf course and Hattu temple on the Hattu Peak
- Another stopover will be there at Sarahan to seek blessings at Bheemakali Temple
- Reach Shimla and spend time strolling on Mall road
Day 07: ~ Shimla-Delhi (370 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- On the last day of the tour, after checking out from the hotel, seek blessings at the Sankat Mochan temple.
- Start the drive towards Delhi after paying homage at the temple.
- The taxi tour ends at Delhi.