Shimla-Kufri-Shilaru Hockey Stadium-Narkanda-Mattiana-Kumarsain-Rampur-Sarahan-Bheemakali Temple-Tapri-Karchham Dam-Sangla-Chitkul-Kamru Fort-Reckongpeo-Kothi Maata Temple-Kalpa-Chini Village-Suicide Point-Roghi Village
How wonderful it would be to have a vacation in a place where there is no traffic or calls from the office, just you and the raw nature hugging each other.
The above all is possible when you book this Kinnaur Valley Taxi Tour From Chandigarh.
We have curated the itinerary in such a way that it gives you the utmost pleasure desired from a tour to Kinnaur. Sangla, Chitkul and Kalpa are the highlights of the taxi tour.
But along with the highlights, there are many less-shimmering but equally pleasurable places included. These places usually come on the way while traversing to a destination.
To name a few: Pinjore gardens & Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh, and Timber Trail resort in Parwanoo and Hattu Peak in Narkanda.
Our drivers always take care that you should not face any difficulty on the trip. For that, you can ask them anything about the places you visit, restaurants to have food, etc. No need to hire a guide!
Thus, enjoyment with no hassles about planning is what we offer on this Kinnaur Valley Taxi Service Package From Chandigarh.
Have a look at the itinerary and book it now!
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Chandigarh to Sarahan (275 Kms,8-9 Hours)
- The Kinnaur Valley Tour starts once you arrive at the Chandigarh airport/railway station, our driver/representative would welcome you at the exit gate of the airport/railway station and drive you to Sarahan.
- Revel in on the way stopovers at Pinjore gardens & Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh, and Timber Trail resort in Parwanoo
- As you enter Himachal, the ethereal beauty of the mountains and valleys would leave you spellbound
- If time consents, then a halt at Hattu Peak in Narkanda would be given where you can visit the Hattu Temple.
- Reach Sarahan in the evening and rest in the hotel.
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Sarahan to Sangla (90 Kms, 3-4 Hours)
- On the 2nd day of the taxi tour in the morning, seek blessings at the Bheemakali temple in Sarahan before driving to Sangla.
- Furthermore on the way, at Kharcham Dam, a halt would be provided to have a look at the marvel of the hydroelectric engineering project.
- You can have an afternoon meal at Wangtoo Village near the dam.
- After seeing various places on the way, you would reach Sangla by late evening.
- Take a rest for the night at the hotel to refresh yourself for the next day's tour.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- After having an enjoyable morning meal along with Kinnaur’s salted chai (specialty), we will take you out to explore Sangla and Chitkul on the 3rd day of the Tour package.
- We will start the day exploration with a visit to the Kamru village and Kamru fort, which overlooks the apple orchards scattered between dense forests and mountains in the background.
- Apart from the fort, you will also visit the Bering Nag temple and Sangla Buddhist temple.
- The community is sited at the bank of the river Baspa, the main water stream of the valley, where you could sit for an hour or so to watch the ballet of the flowing stream along with imperial Radlang peaks in the background.
- After that, you would be going to a distinctive village, Chitkul where the mobile phones hardly catch any signals, and it is the last inhabited village of India near the Indo-Tibetan border.
- Also, get an amazing glimpse of the mighty Mt. Kinnaur Kailash from Chitkul.
- After the revelation of Chitkul, you may visit Batseri Village and buy local Kinnauri handicraft items as souvenirs.
- Come back in the evening to the hotel to take a rest.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa 2,758 metres / 9,048 feet (41 km/ 2-3 hrs)
- On the 4th day of the Kinnaur taxi tour, you would excurse another location in the Kinnaur valley.
- After checking out from the stay in Sangla, drive towards Kalpa.
- If you wish then you could stay at Reckong Peo, as it is the district headquarters of Kinnaur that has all the basic facilities we look out for – market, ATMs and hotels.
- You would be mesmerized by the majestic and sacred view of Mt Kinnaur Kailash (visible from everywhere in Kalpa), where the monolithic Shiva-ling is placed.
- For an adrenaline rush, visit the famous Kalpa Suicide Point.
- Moreover, you can tread to two picturesque hamlets near Kalpa, Roghi and Kothi
- Stay restfully at night after a memorable day trip.
Day 05: ~ Transfer From Kalpa to Narkanda (162 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- After having breakfast and checking out from the hotel on the 5th day of the taxi service, proceed for Narkanda.
- Narkanda is also known as a ski-resort town where people from all over the world come during winters to indulge in the snow sport.
- On the way of the taxi tour journey, we will stop at Tapri, Rampur and Mattiana for sightseeing.
- Rest at night at the hotel in Narkanda.
Day 06: ~ Narkanda-Chandigarh (190 Kms, 6-7 Hours)
- After having checked out from the hotel on the last day of the tour package, you will be driven to Chandigarh.
- If time permits, then you can have a halt at Shimla to stroll on Mall road or visit the Jhakoo temple
- The taxi tours end once you reach Chandigarh airport/railway station.