Manali - Kaza - Pin Valley - Kibber - Tabo - Chandertaal Lake -Manali
A Spiti Valley Tour Package From Manali will amaze you with a dramatic twist when you enter the Spiti region after crossing Kunzum Pass.
The scenery changes from green to brown, as the high altitude of more than 12,500 feet doesn’t support much vegetation. That is the reason it is also known as the cold desert.
But being called a desert does not decrease its beauty anyhow. It could be uncanny, not abhorring. The quietness of the place imbues serenity deep into the soul.
To aid peace surge, monasteries in the valleys of Spiti are apt places to submerge yourself in the resonance of the mind healing chanting. Key monastery, Dhankar monastery and Tabo gompa are a few of the historic and pre-historic sanctums, which retain the influence of Buddhahood in the valley.
On this Spiti Valley Taxi Service From Manali, we will take you to the many magnificent places to explore and reminisce.
Have a look at the itinerary 7 Days Spiti Valley Tour. Lest you wish for some changes, then a customization option is also available.
Day 1:- Transfer From Manali to Kaza (200 km, 8-59 hrs.)
- From Manali, leave for Kaza through Rohtang Pass and Kunzum Pass.
- If time permits you may halt at Rahalla Waterfall, Nehru Kund and Solang Valley on the way
- As mentioned in the description of the package, on this Spiti Valley taxi drive, you will be surprised to see the contrast as you enter the Spiti Valley.
- Once you reach Kaza, check into the hotel there.
- You may go out for an evening walk to explore the town on foot.
- Rest at night in the hotel.
Day 2:- Sightseeing around Kaza
- After having breakfast, set out for Kaza exploration.
- The list of the places you would be visiting today are: Chicham Bridge, Key monastery, and Hikkim
- While visiting all the above places, several intermissions would be provided for lunch and capturing the views of the colossal mountain ranges.
- At night, rest in the hotel in Kaza to rejuvenate for the 3rd day.
Day 3:- Kaza Local sightseeing
- After having breakfast, set out for another day for Kaza exploration.
- The list of the places you would be visiting here are: Kibber, Komic and Langza.
- While visiting all the above places, several breaks would be provided for lunch and capturing the views of the valleys and mountains.
- At night, rest in the hotel in Kaza to rejuvenate for the 4th day.
Day 4:- Kaza - Pin Valley – Kaza (70 kms, 2 hrs)
- Be ready on the 4th day to see another marvel of the Spiti region.
- Pin valley national park is a cold desert national park, yet augmented with rare plants having essential medicinal value.
- The valley faces the merge of Pin and Spiti Rivers.
- Come back to the hotel in Kaza for an overnight stay
Day 5:- Kaza to Tabo (51km, 3 hrs)
- On the 5th day, after having breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Tabo.
- On the way, we will halt at Dhankar village, Dhankar monastery and fort
- Have lunch and rest for a while near Dhankar village before driving to Tabo.
- Visit the oldest monastery of the Spiti region in Tabo.
- Return to Kaza by evening to take a rest at the hotel.
Day 6:- Kaza to Chandratal Lake (114km, 6 hrs)
- The sixth day is booked for the most beautiful place in Spiti, Chandratal Lake.
- The views of the CB ranges would mesmerize you with its beauty.
- Once you will reach the crescent moon shaped lake, you may not believe of the existence of such magnificence on earth.
- The key feature of this Taxi package is to stay in a tent near the lake under the clear sky at night.
Day 7:- Chandratal to Manali (130 Km, 08 hrs)
- It is the last day of the Spiti valley tour package from Manali.
- After having breakfast near the camp site, set off for Manali.
- You would be crossing Gramphu, Rohtang Pass on the way.
- You will reach Manali by evening.