Shimla-Kufri-Narkanda-Kumarsain-Sarahan-Sangla-Chitkul-Kalpa-Nako-Tabo-Kaza-Chicham Bridge-Kunzam Pass-Chandratal Lake-Manali
Himachal has been packed with beautiful hill stations – Shimla, Manali, Kinnaur, Spiti and many more.
The Kinnaur Spiti Taxi Package From Chandigarh would enable you to uncover the magnificent Kinnaur and Spiti regions.
Kinnaur is inundated with Apple and Apricot orchards interspersed with oak and deodar forests. As you go along the tour, you would discover more pleasantry in the form of monasteries and quirky villages.
Unlike Kinnaur, Spiti has its unparalleled offbeat charm that entices travelers. Tourist locations situated at staggering altitudes mesmerize the travelers as the architectural buildings there are surrounded by lofty mountains. The best examples of such unique attractions are Key and Dhankar Monastery.
Apart from taking you to amazing places, we also take care of the comfort and safety during the taxi tour. Our drivers are shrewd in driving on the meandering roads of the Kinnaur and Spiti region. Plus, our cars are always serviced before a new trip to avoid any mechanical issues.
Have a look at the itinerary of the Kinnaur Spiti Taxi Tour from Chandigarh. We’re sure that you will book it right away!
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Chandigarh to Sarahan (280 km, 8-9 Hours)
- After picking you from the Chandigarh airport/railway station, the driver will proceed towards Sarahan.
- It is going to take 8-9 hours to reach the destination.
- Meanwhile, on the way, stop at Pinjore gardens & Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh, and Timber Trail resort in Parwanoo
- On entering Himachali, the beautiful views of the mountains and valleys would leave you spell-bound
- If time allows, then a hold at Hattu Peak in Narkanda would also be provided.
- Reach Sarahan by evening and rest in the hotel.
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Sarahan to Sangla ( 90 km, 3.5 hrs)
- In the morning after having breakfast, seek blessings at the Bheemakali temple in Sarahan before heading to Sangla.
- Moreover, at Kharcham Dam, a halt would be provided to have a look at the marvel of indigenous engineering.
- You can have lunch at Wangtoo Village near the dam.
- After exploring through various places on the way, you would reach Sangla in the late evening.
- Take a rest for the night at the hotel to refresh yourself for the next day's tourism.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul-Sangla Valley
- After having a delicious breakfast along with salted Kinnauri chai, we will take you out to discover Sangla and Chitkul.
- Visit the Kamru village and Kamru fort, which administers the lush apple and apricot orchards interspersed between dense forests.
- The village is located at the bank of the river Baspa, the main water body of the valley, where you could sit to watch the dance of the flowing stream along with regal Radlang peaks at the backdrop.
- After that, you would be going to the idiosyncratic hamlet, Chitkul where the mobile signals may die off.
- After exploring Chitkul, you may visit Batseri Village and buy local Kinnauri handicraft items as souvenirs.
- Come back in the evening to the hotel to take a rest.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa (40 kms, 2-3 hrs)
- On the 4th day of the Kinnaur Spiti taxi tour, it is time to endeavor to another location in the Kinnaur valley.
- After checking out from the hotel in Sangla, drive towards Kalpa.
- You would be staying at Reckong Peo, for it being the district headquarter of Kinnaur that has all the basic amenities.
- Once you reach Kalpa, you would be gesticulated by the majestic and holy Mt Kinnaur Kailash, where the monolithic Shiva-ling is placed.
- For the adventure part, visit the famous Kalpa Suicide Point.
- Moreover, you can trod to two picturesque hamlets near Kalpa, Roghi and Kothi
- Stay comfortably at night after a memorable day trip.
Day 05: ~ Kalpa to Kaza (210 Kms / 9-10 hrs)
- After having morning meal and checking out from the hotel, you 9 hour drive to Kaza would start.
- On the way, we will provide two stops at Pooh and Nako village, for you to admire in the beauty of the village sites.
- More fascinatingly, we would also stop at Gue Village that has a 500 year old monk’s mummy in a gompa.
- To add more to tourist places, we will also take a halt at Tabo village, where the oldest monastery of the Spiti region was built 1000s of years ago.
- If time allows, we can also visit Dhankar Village on the way to Kaza
- Reach Kaza in the late evening and take a rest for the night.
Day 06: ~ Sightseeing around Kaza (5-6 hrs)
- On the 6th day, we would be covering the astounding places in Kaza.
- Visit 1st Komik village and Hikkim on today’s tour.
- After that visit the famous Key monastery, where a monk could tell you folklores of the sanctums.
- Then go to Hikkim, and discover the highest post office of India.
- The above would be followed by visiting the highest Asia’s human-made bridge that links Chicham village to Kibber, the Chicham Bridge.
- Langza would be the next and last place to visit today.
- After a charming exploration of Kaza, come back to the hotel in the evening to have a soothing night's sleep.
Day 07: ~ Kaza to Chandratal Lake (114km, 6 hrs)
- To reach Chandratal, you will be passing the Kunzum Pass and then reach Batal from where a special car (usually 4 wheeled driven) would take you to the lake.
- Before reaching the Lake, a stopover at Lossar would be provided.
- The treacherous trail to the lake has to be covered by the special vehicles driven by experienced drivers.
- It won’t be tough to believe if you would think that this is a paradise on earth. The beautiful turquoise-colored water of the lake would look like that someone had painted it deliberately so.
- The lake is encompassed by the lofty snow-capped mountain peaks, which surge the beauty at the backdrop.
- You would be staying tonight at a campsite underneath the stars.
Day 08: ~ Chandratal to Manali (130 kms, 07 hrs)
- It is the second last day of the Spiti valley tour package from Chandigarh.
- After having breakfast near the camp site, proceed for Manali.
- You would be crossing Rohtang Pass on the way.
- Observe how the environment suddenly changes as you enter Kullu valley
- You will reach Manali by evening.
Day 09: ~ Manali to Chandigarh (310 kms, 9 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive towards Chandigarh via Kullu
- Have pauses at Hanogi Devi temple and Pandoh Dam.
- Arrive Chandigarh by evening. The taxi tour from Chandigarh ends here.