Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Fagu - Mashobra - Naldehra - Delhi
An impressive Shimla Taxi Package From Delhi is what we are proposing here to you!
We are decades old in the travel business, specifically in Himachal. Having so much experience has empowered us to serve travelers in a proper way.
Our flock of vehicles (sedan, tempo travelers & SUVs) is prepared for any requirement, budget-friendly or extravagance. Moreover, our chauffeurs are well known to the nooks and corners of Himachal Pradesh. And in this case, the assigned driver would know everything about Shimla and nearby hill sites.
Be it the places to visit, food cafes, timings to visit a place, best ways to take, or any other prerequisite involved in a road trip, the driver would be your trustworthy informant.
Erstwhile travelers who had booked this package had given us positive appraisals for the astutely prepared itinerary and its implementation – providing the best service on the journey to them.
We guarantee you that you would be having an unforgettable time booking this Shimla Taxi Service From Delhi
Because the watchword we follow – “Treat your customers like your own clan”—is not just a line we boast about, but follow it with a complete heart.
Day 1: Delhi-Shimla (370 Kms, 8 Hrs)
- On the 1st day of the tour, after arrival at the Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand, meet our driver waiting for you.
- Thereafter, start the taxi tour with a drive to Shimla by an exclusive vehicle, to cover a distance of 370 Kilometers from Delhi.
- Adore the beautiful Himalayas and, on the way, stopover at the beautiful Pinjore Garden and Mansa Devi Temple near Chandigarh
- Another halt would be viable at exclusive rope-way at Timber Trail Resort.
- End the day after checking in the hotel followed by an overnight stay.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
- After having a morning meal, the driver will pick you from the hotel to visit the olden Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Army Museum, and Jhakoo temple.
- The late afternoon will be kept to discover Shimla city walking as vehicle entry is prohibited inside the main city.
- Other places you would admire to visit are Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc.
- The night could be reserved to have a stopover, and dine at a bistro on the Mall road.
- End the day after having dinner followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- On the 3rd day of the tour, visit the famous scenic spots near Shimla - Fagu, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra.
- Enjoy ambling through the woods at the Himalayan national park in Kufri.
- Enjoy a tour through the apple groves at Mashobra.
- The above visit would be followed by exploring the Golf course at Mashobra and Wilderness walks in Naldehra.
- At the end of the day, come back to the hotel in Shimla.
Day 4: Shimla-Delhi (370 Kms,8 Hrs)
- After breakfast, checkout from Hotel and leave for the Delhi railway station/airport/bus stand.
- The Shimla Tour Package From Delhi ends here.