Chandigarh - Shimla - Kufri - Fagu - Mashobra - Naldehra - Chandigarh
Are you looking for a relaxed Shimla Taxi Tour?
Then you have come to the correct place!
Shimla is a beautiful city that used to be the summer capital of British ruled India. Enclosed by the regal hills and thick woods, Shimla is known for its breathtaking charm and supremacy. Surrounded by the groves of pine and deodar trees, Shimla is home to prehistoric temples and sacred places.
The tour cascades to many tranquil hill sites in the lap of the Himachal state near Shimla, which are equally appreciative. Housed with adventure and scenic beauty in and nearby, Mashobra, Kufri and Naldehra lure a plethora of travelers all around the year.
Abounded with charms that captivate visitors, Kufri has to come on the top of the list of places to be visited on a trip to Shimla. Many adventurers come here to delight themselves through participating in snowy sports, while others are happily amazed staring at the fairy land.
Well-known to be the ‘Queen of Hills’, the town is the destination for couples to start their new beginning amidst the vital serenity.
Scroll down to have a sight of the itinerary and, thereafter, book the Shimla Tour Package.
Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- After arrival at the Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand, meet our driver waiting for you.
- Thereafter, start the taxi tour with a drive to Shimla by an exclusive vehicle, to cover a distance of 130 Kilometers from Chandigarh.
- Enjoy the pleasing Himalayas and, on the way, stopover at the beautiful Pinjore Garden and Mansa Devi Temple near Chandigarh
- Another halt would be viable at exclusive rope-way at Timber Trail Resort.
- Call it a day after Checking in the hotel followed by an overnight stay.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- After having a morning meal, visit the olden Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Army Museum, and Jhakoo temple.
- The evening will be reserved to discover Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited inside the main town.
- Other places you would love to visit are Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc.
- Late night would be the time to have a stopover and dine at a restaurant on the Mall road.
- Call it a day after having dinner followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- On the 3rd day of the tour, post morning meal, visit the famous picnic spots around Shimla - Fagu, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra.
- Enjoy walking through the woods at the Himalayan national park in Kufri.
- Enjoy a tour through the apple orchards at Mashobra,
- The above would be trailed by visiting Golf course at Mashobra and Jungle walks in Naldehra.
- At the end of the day, come back to the hotel in Shimla.
Day 4 Shimla-Chandigarh (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- After breakfast, checkout from Hotel and leave for Chandigarh railway station/airport/bus stand.
- The Shimla Tour Package From Chandigarh ends here.