Delhi - Manali -Rohtang Pass - Solang Valley - Kullu - Manikaran - Delhi
Manali is the most desirable tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh. And we can fulfill this desire of yours with this wonderful Manali Tour From Delhi.
Manali, also known as the resort town of Himachal is around 550 km from Delhi. To reach this lovely destination, one has to go through Mandi and Sundernagar, situated in the Kullu district.
Rohtang pass is the utmost sought-after location near Manali, as it is covered under the veil of snow for 9 to 10 months in a year. This makes it a tourist electromagnet, visited by many thousands of travelers every month.
Apart from Rohtang pass, Solang Valley, Vashisht hot spring, Hadimba temple, Sage Manu’s temple, Van Vihar, and Club house Manali are other places where tourists like to go.
After exploring various tourist attractions in Manali, the next will be Kasol and Manikaran
The sacred Sikh temple, Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib, is only 6 km from Kasol. This sanctified place receives a massive number of pilgrims every year because of the hot spring, which is conceived to have curing minerals for many ailments.
Hindu and Sikh pilgrims pay their reverence at Gurudwara as well as at the temples in the town.
We promise you that this Manali Tour Package from Delhi will be a delightful trip for you and your family.
Day 1 Delhi-Manali (570 Kms, 14-15 Kms)
- Your taxi tour starts after you arrive at Delhi Railway station/airport.
- Meet our chauffeur/representative and progress for Manali -the valley of Gods
- The drive to Manali would be having many halts that enchant tourists.
- From many, a few are: Pinjore gardens, Mansa Devi Temple, Timber trail resort, Sunder Nagar Lake and Pandoh dam.
- Dependent on the availability of time, all or a few would be explored.
- Once you reach the destination, check into the hotel.
- Conclude the day with an overnight stay at the hotel with a tight sleep that will invigorate you for the next day of the tour.
Day 2 Manali local sight seeing
- After having your morning meal on the 2nd day of the tour package, go for a bath at the Vashisht hot-spring early in the morning.
- Aside the above, you can visit other places - Hadimba temple, Van Vihar, Manu temple and Buddhist monasteries.
- The midafternoon can be well spent at Club house Manali, which has a multi-cuisine restaurant. So, having lunch at the restaurant is a good idea.
- The dusk would be free to sightsee the Shopping streets – Mall road and Tibetan market of Manali followed by the dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Manali Solang Valley/Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- An exciting day of the tour is awaiting you.
- Today, getting up early in the morning would be sensible as you will be having many places to sightsee today.
- Begin the drive direct to Rohtang pass
- On the way, you would be provided an added visit to Gulaba, Marhi, Nehru Kund and Kothi Gorge.
- Once you reach Rohtang Pass, you may indulge in various recreational activities - skiing, sled ride and many more.
- You may have the afternoon meal at Rohtang Pass. Local shops there serve sandwiches and hot Maggie.
- After having delicious lunch, head for Solang Valley.
- Enjoy paragliding, scooter ride, zorbing and horseback riding in the valley.
- Return to Manali in the evening.
Day 4 Manali-Kullu-Manikaran(80 kms)
- The 4th day of the tour package will be devoted to blessedness and glory.
- Get ready for a cherishing excursion after having breakfast.
- Let us begin the tour by visiting Kullu market tailed by angora rabbit Farm visit, Vaishno Mata Temple and Kasol
- After exploring the above, visit Gurudwara Manikaran sahib to seek sanctifications
- You may also seek blessings at Lord Shiva Temple and Lord Ramachandra Temple in the same town.
- Come back to Manali for an overnight relaxing stay.
Day 5 Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- After the morning meal, check out from the hotel in Manali and drive to Delhi.
- Once you reach Delhi airport/railway station, the taxi tour ends there.